Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

moO9CLuFjQSyd4h9GbaGKRMaQ29.jpg

Jus binged santa clarita diet S2. lol i fux w this show. Real dark humor. These white ppl be funny lol

@Marc123 just read that FOX has cancelled The Mick, Last Man On Earth, and Brooklyn Nine Nine.

smh. fuck Fox. The Mick was a good. smh. them niggas cleaning house. Maybe FXX will pick it up for another season. Doubt it tho.

I was a causal watcher of Brooklyn Nine-Nine tho. It deserved a proper series finale. smh

At least I still got Superstore, Fresh off the boat and the Goldbergs.

smh. fuck Fox. The Mick was a good. smh. them niggas cleaning house. Maybe FXX will pick it up for another season. Doubt it tho.

I was a causal watcher of Brooklyn Nine-Nine tho. It deserved a proper series finale. smh

At least I still got Superstore, Fresh off the boat and the Goldbergs.

This season of modern family has been pretty Damn good compared to the previous 2 seasons. It's not on the level of the first 5 seasons, but they definitely stepped their game up with this one.

It took me awhile to get into superstore, finally did and I love it now I hate how nbc is calling it "the new office" though. It's definitely nowhere near the office level.

AP bio has turned out a lot better than I expected. It was a slow start but the more the season goes on the more I want to see the next episode

Idk if this needs it's own thread or not but has anybody started watching Evil Genius on Netflix?

This is by far THE craziest shit I have ever seen in my life. It's about a bank heist back in 03 but the people behind it was on some Jigsaw shit.

They took a hostage and strapped a live bomb around this nigga neck and told him to go to rob a bank for 25k and it just goes on from there.

Like I said this is the craziest shit I've ever seen

Evil-Genius-Poster.jpg

^^^might check it out since it says its a true story

Watched Anon yesterday it was decent. Was into the concept didnt care for how it ended though.

Idk if this needs it's own thread or not but has anybody started watching Evil Genius on Netflix?

This is by far THE craziest shit I have ever seen in my life. It's about a bank heist back in 03 but the people behind it was on some Jigsaw shit.

They took a hostage and strapped a live bomb around this nigga neck and told him to go to rob a bank for 25k and it just goes on from there.

Evil-Genius-Poster.jpg

Evil-Genius-Poster.jpg

I was just told about this doc this morning!

I've heard the story about what this is based on. You can watch the video of dudes bomb going off on youtube. Such a crazy story, but i look forward to a more in depth look at it this weekend.

Reports are saying that Hulu is looking to pick up Brooklyn Nine Nine after FOX cancelled it. Hopefully they get the Mick too.

Mad shows getting cancelled. I was just starting to get into The Crossing but that shit got cancelled... Lucifer and Designated Survivor got the axe as well.

Back