Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I just finished watching season 9 of Curb your Enthusiasm. Larry brought the heat

Started watching You're the Worst not long ago, too. Solid show.

I just finished watching season 9 of Curb your Enthusiasm. Larry brought the heat

Started watching You're the Worst not long ago, too. Solid show.

I fux w/ You're the Worst heavy.

The 2 husbands and the 3 rappers are funny af. Smash the chubby friend.

Been watching a Netflix series called 7 Seconds. It was a good seriss and it had me in my emotions. The damn ending pissed me off b.

Been watching a Netflix series called 7 Seconds. It was a good seriss and it had me in my emotions. The damn ending pissed me off b.

is that supposed to be based around Tamir?

I stopped on it and thats what I got from the description

Why did y'all lie to me?

That Marlon Wayans stand up is horrible. I up voted it to support black but I didn't laugh once.

It felt like that episode of the Wayans bros when he was a comedian and tried to not crack jokes on his family and it was crickets

It's Marlon Wayans, when has he ever been funny

It's Marlon Wayans, when has he ever been funny
Again, the wayans bros >>>

he was hilarious on there, but that dont mean he's gonna be a dope stand up comedian

but there were a few people pushing this special so i decided to give it a chance

I am bored so I started watching Law and Order - SVU from the first season

I have my own office / room so I just let it play while I am working

I am bored so I am watching Law and Order - SVU from the first season

I have my own office / room so I just let it play while I am working

I hate the first 2 or 3 seasons and hate the last 3 seasons

p14287782_b_v8_aa.jpg

Been watching this show on Hulu lately. Has Dee from Its always sunny in it.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how funny this show is. Its a FOX show, but for a network cable show they are pretty edgy with this haha.

Basic story is "Mick" is a slacker lady who receives a call from her sister who is married to a wealthy guy. The sister and her husband have to go on the run for tax evasion and ask Mick to come stay at their mansion and look over the kids.

Mick arrives and the kids are extremely wealthy, all of them have their own black cards and spend money on whatever they want. They continue on their day to day lives with Mick as their guardian awaiting for updates from their parents and hilarity ensues. Pretty funny show, has its weak moments, but it has a lot of LOL moments as well.

I fux w/ The Mick heavy. The 1st season is funny af. There are real gems in there. Feels like it belongs on FX tho.

imo there is s real drop off in season 2 tho. Kinda meh. Its like they already peeked in season 1. Still a decent enuff watch, jus not as funny.

I fux w/ The Mick heavy. The 1st season is funny af. There are real gems in there. Feels like it belongs on FX tho.

imo there is s real drop off in season 2 tho. Kinda meh. Its like they already peeked in season 1. Still a decent enuff watch, jus not as funny.
Yeah I'm on season 2 now and definitely not as funny but has its moments. Micks boyfriend is fucking hilarious. The middle kids murder fantasies cracked me up too, surprised they showed that lol

Back