Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah soooo

i'm trying to get through Big Mouth on Netflix, and i dont think this for me

i chuckle a few times, but for the most part, its too heavy on the dick/pussy jokes to the point where its done for shock value instead of pushing the narrative forward.

Not sure if it’s a show or movie but it’s called Everything Sucks! On Netflix dropping on the 16th. It’s set in the 90’s. Totally has a Freaks and Geeks feel to it

Not sure if it’s a show or movie but it’s called Everything Sucks! On Netflix dropping on the 16th. It’s set in the 90’s. Totally has a Freaks and Geeks feel to it

wait

so interracial dating

lesbians

all in the same show?

About to finish up season 3 of Peaky Blinders my fav character is Alfie Solomons had to look it up bc his voice sounded too familiar dude played Bane in Batman.

This might be my fav scene between him n Tommy (main character) starting at 1:20

netflix_punisher_poster_by_dctwdmarvel-daea4ud.jpg

About 1/2 way thru the punisher. I fux with it. Shane is a hell of a actor. Dude is killing this role. Pacing is alil off at times, but i dig it.

I had the weekend off so I knocked out Ozark, which is really good and 2 seasons of Better call Saul.

Better call Saul made me like the character Mike from breaking bad a bit more. I honestly didn’t like any character on Breaking Bad once it ended. They all were scumbags in my opinion besides maybe the baby.

Doing my annual rewatching of Game of Thrones season 1... cuz nothin beats gratuitous nudity on a Sunday.

netflix_punisher_poster_by_dctwdmarvel-daea4ud.jpg

About 1/2 way thru the punisher. I fux with it. Shane is a hell of a actor. Dude is killing this role. Pacing is alil off at times, but i dig it.

Jus finished. Punisher is g af. Wow @ that final battle. Pun beat that niggas ass!!!! lol lol. That young army white boy pissed me off tho. Was legit mad when he beat blk dude w his own wooden leg. Pacing still off at times n 10 eps woulda been better. Overall dope season. Strong 8/10. Looking forward to Dare devil S3 n Luke Cage S2. What a time to be alive.

FlairESPN.jpg

Finally watched Flair's 30 for 30. Knew about 70% of the stuff already, didnt know Flair drank so much tho. Dude was a hell of a character. Solid watch.

I know I’m hella late but I just watched the documentary on Organized Noise and man it brought back good memories.

Tons of great music!! Tons.

started this on netflix

its...ok...not bad

im on i think 10 of 13

Anyone watchin this new show called seven seconds with regina hall

Eh. Basically a 10 hr episode of Law & Order.

White cop kills a black teenager, n the cops cover it up. Thats only gonna piss me off. Story is too real. I'll eventually give it a watch tho.

Eh. Basically a 10 hr episode of Law & Order.

White cop kills a black teenager, n the cops cover it up. Thats only gonna piss me off. Story is too real. I'll eventually give it a watch tho.

ya its already brothering me right now lol overall it seems to be a good show

Back