Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

04c9daacf7ba6cfe_na_thm_16.9_1920x1080.jpg

Jus finished No Activity. This like the seinfeld of Cop shows. Its jus various ppl sitting around talking. Nothing really happens. Its funny tho.

American_Crime_Story_season_2_poster.jpg

The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story...jus watched the 1st ep. Dope af imo. I know its not OJ, so dont kno if ppl are checkin for it. Interesting watch. Lookin forward to the rest of the season.

mindhunter-2017-poster_a8onoy5.jpg

Jus watched Mindhunter. Starts off slow, but really picks up towards the end. Dope show. Dealing w that life n talking to all those kilkers really fucked w those cops lives. Solid watch.

manhunt-unabomber-discovery-canceled-or-season-2-release-date-e1500492834722.jpg

Jus binged this. Dude who played Ted Kaczynski killed that role. Ted was a crazy genuis. Overall the show was dope af. Very well done.

Ended up watching Catfish yesterday after I saw the preview for it during The Challenge.

:hahaha:

This show is unintentionally hilarious..........but not for the obvious reasons.

In particular, how the show always starts and ends with the hosts videochatting with the victim and the catfisher.

Makes me think the show is rigged because if the person being catfished is comfortable with Skype/Facetime or whatever.........then how can they not realize something is off when they've never videochatted with someone they've been interacting with for months?

On another note, I thought for sure that the fat gay dude was gonna end up being the one who was talking to dude.

However, it actually did end up being the girl he thought he was talking to.

Funny thing about it, the dude who thought he was being catfished is actually engaged.........and only wanted to meet up with the girl to see if it would change his mind about going through with the marriage.

Shoutout to Cierra Edwards.

Youngin was heated when she found out he brought her on the show for that bullshit.

Dude decided not to go through with the marriage, but Cierra's still not fucking with him.

All's well that ends well I suppose.

it is rigged now

but i dont think it was when it first came out

Anyone on here fux w Peaky Blinders?

I been hearing the internet say good things about it. Jus watched the 1st ep. Reviews say it picks up round ep4. But i jus cant get past the accents. Might give it another try...

iron-fist-banner-marvel-netflix-229812.jpeg

4 eps into iron fist....this shit is a snooze fest. Tryin to power thru it, so i can watch defenders n punisher. Not horrible, jus meh. Smash the asian broad tho.

Anyone on here fux w Peaky Blinders?

I been hearing the internet say good things about it. Jus watched the 1st ep. Reviews say it picks up round ep4. But i jus cant get past the accents. Might give it another try...

Watch it, you won't be disappointed. Add the subtitles if you must.

Cillian Murphy is an excellent actor. Tom Hardy joins the cast in season 2.

Back