The Meyerowitz Stories
The Foreigner
Where's the Money
Detroit
Crown Heights
The Paperboy
Alien Covenant
The Details

I have 4 days off work. I Want to knock half the list out by the time I go back to work Wednesday.Where should I start?

Detroit is going to piss you off so if you trying to go back to work angry at white people then save that for last

This is my "to watch" list.

The Details

I have 4 days off work. I Want to knock half the list out by the time I go back to work Wednesday.Where should I start?

I just happened to check this out on Netflix a few days ago.. It was a pretty good.. Real interesting character study.

Just started S4 of Peaky Blinders. First episode was LIT .Started Magicians last week, pretty good so far. Will finish Punisher tonight.

Yooooo Season 4 of Breaking Bad was bananas! I'm tripping, I'm on Season 5 now and I'm kind of sad this is the last season.

Just started S4 of Peaky Blinders. First episode was LIT .Started Magicians last week, pretty good so far. Will finish Punisher tonight.
I started Peaky Blinders Saturday and I'm almost done with season 2. I'm hooked, don't know why it took me so long to check it out
BBC be having some good shows, Luther and Sherlock were really good also.

I also finished Westworld. I caught it mid-season when it was airing but recently decided to go watch it from start to finish.
It was a very intriguing show with a talented cast.

Just watched Dope.. reality series on Netflix documenting the drug game in different parts of the world. Pretty interesting to see an inside look on the cartel.

I'm rewatching curb your enthusiasm from season 1 again.

Richard lewis and Larry scenes together are hilarious. Always Richard demanding an apology for something Larry did

Im watching Fargo s2. I used to watch designing women when I was younger so Jean Smart be a bad bitch is hella cool to see.

I have watched several things while I have been gone.

I cannot remember everything, but the latest show I am watching is "El Señor de los Cielos" on Netflix.

Once you get past the subtitles, the soap opera film quality, low-budget special effects, the theme music, and sometimes cultural-related corniness, it is a good show. Trust me.

I like the fact that the plot moves on nicely and does not follow the "spend 90% of the episode on unrelated filler material", but "spend the remaining 10% of episode on moving the plot along" popular format.

Oh yeah, it is 73-75 episodes per season which explains some of the budgetary constraints.

Y'all niggas sleeping on this... It starts off slow, but it'll grow on you.

They put all the Harry Potter movies on hbo. Only seen the first one but it was when I was a kid. I've read all the books though. Gonna binge all the films now.

They put all the Harry Potter movies on hbo. Only seen the first one but it was when I was a kid. I've read all the books though. Gonna binge all the films now.
I only read the first book and seen the first 2 movies. I def wana get into it now but idk if I wana watch the movies or read the books first.

@Lou Cypher have you ever been sorted into a house on pottermore? JK Rowling made a test and the results are where you end up. It's cool cuz the questions and answers aren't leading at all so you can't see where it's going.

https://www.avclub.com/showtime-cancels-jay-pharoah-and-jamie-foxxs-white-famo-1821672830

showtime cancelled white famous. smh. I dug this show. was interested to see where they would go w the homie Balls. the arab agent was funny af. Showtime pulled the cord hella quick imo. tho the S1 finale did kinda feel like a series finale

I watched the pilot but had no desire to keep watching after that...

Jay Pharaoh just isn’t the least bit funny to me when he’s not doing impressions. And it seemed like he was trying to parody how black people talk saying “motherfucker” every other word, shit got on my nerves.

Back