Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Been watching Ash vs Evil Dead on netflix. show is funny and good as hell. If you're a fan of the Evil Dead Series, chances are you will like this. Bruce Campbell is fucking hilarious.

Thanks ya'll.
Guess I'll be checking it out once I'm done with Breaking Bad.

I have watched several things while I have been gone.

I cannot remember everything, but the latest show I am watching is "El Señor de los Cielos" on Netflix.

Once you get past the subtitles, the soap opera film quality, low-budget special effects, the theme music, and sometimes cultural-related corniness, it is a good show. Trust me.

I like the fact that the plot moves on nicely and does not follow the "spend 90% of the episode on unrelated filler material", but "spend the remaining 10% of episode on moving the plot along" popular format.

Oh yeah, it is 73-75 episodes per season which explains some of the budgetary constraints.

Is that whole show in German? Or they speak english in it?

Its weird i watched 2 trailers for it, one was german with english subtitles, then the second trailer had english dubbed audio, but the actors were clearly speaking german.

Its english dubbed or you can watch it in german with subtitles.

Is Game of Thrones really that good?

Agree with everyone, thrones is dope. There is so much going on in that show and so many characters to follow that ir sometimes got confusing for me in earlier seasons, but it's definitely a great show and surprises you almost every season.

GOT is dope, been on it since the first ep. Make sure you claim your set prior to posting in the official thread though. The gang wars in the official thread on the IC made the experience even more enjoyable.

Been watching Ash vs Evil Dead on netflix. show is funny and good as hell. If you're a fan of the Evil Dead Series, chances are you will like this. Bruce Campbell is fucking hilarious.
been meaning to start this

should i watch Evil Dead first to get some back story?

Is Game of Thrones really that good?
i got on the GOT train about season 3

kept hearing coworkers talk about it

all i knew was dungeons and dragons, which really aint my cup of tea

saw the first episode and the binge began

been meaning to start this

should i watch Evil Dead first to get some back story?

It's not totally necessary, but it would help. I'd say atleast watching the first evil dead will give you a back story on why ash is in the situation he's in.

It's not totally necessary, but it would help. I'd say atleast watching the first evil dead will give you a back story on why ash is in the situation he's in.
ahhh

bet

i got on the GOT train about season 3

kept hearing coworkers talk about it

all i knew was dungeons and dragons, which really aint my cup of tea

saw the first episode and the binge began

I believe that's what made me not engage in watching the show. I'm not into majority of what Stranger Things is about and people got me to watch it though so I'm gonna give GOT a try once I'm finished with Breaking Bad.

Back