Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

YES! Have you read the comics? Shit is so real, watching the way they are going with it in the show its so good. I still have not gotten over that last episode in season one. damn its good
Nah, never read the comics, but looked up some stuff on the wiki to see what everything was about. I'm surprised they stuck so close to the source material though, like the herr starr prostitute scene, and the inbred jesus storyline.

I wonder if they'll find god and have him bring back tulip, like they did in the comic books

Nah, never read the comics, but looked up some stuff on the wiki to see what everything was about. I'm surprised they stuck so close to the source material though, like the herr starr prostitute scene, and the inbred jesus storyline.

I wonder if they'll find god and have him bring back tulip, like they did in the comic books
It just gets better too. I cannot wait to see the rest. The combination of fucked up/funny is the best part about it. If you are into reading you should give it a shot. Some of the funniest shit and saddest shit I have ever read

There is a breaking bad thread now...

If you havent seen the show in its entirety, DONT COME IN THERE. There are spoilers galore. And we not using spoiler tags for a show that went off the air 4 years ago.

Has anyone watched The Tick on amazon prime?

It was surprisingly really good

The cartoon that use to come on Fox Saturday mornings lol
LMAO, it is nothing like a cartoon lmao its so good!
its actually an amazon prime orginal
I just finished it. Its been pretty well received

Back