Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I saw the video of the ex in the final ep lol But like it says in that paragraph that's all speculation, just like it was for the other black boogey men they tried to accuse, the stepfather etc. I'm not buying that shit. The D.A was either extremely lazy or too fuckin old for that shit. If THAT was all she needed to stop. She didn't question anybody on the stand but Naz and then just let him walk. Naz killed that chick.
goldie, are you being serious right now brah? lol

or is this one of your ploys to get me enraged with you this morning

And at the very end of the last ep, Naz' lawyer picks up the phone and says "if u did it, u didnt do it, it'll cost u $...." , just letting yall know incase you really thought he didnt, HE DID THAT SHIT lol

NO NO NO lol

im convinced, you are trying to enrage me this morning

lol im serious man, he killed that chick.

But yea, back to the top 5 convo

In no order

Black Mirror
GoT
Stranger Things
Insecure
Mr Robot

Those would be my 5 off the top. Ima check out those other shows yall have been mentioning, well the non-comic book ones.

lol im serious man, he killed that chick.

Those would be my 5 off the top. Ima check out those other shows yall have been mentioning, well the non-comic book ones.

You haven't checked out any of Marvel Netflix shows? There pretty good.

Can't really speak on the non-Netflix stuff tho(Arrow, Flash, ect)

@AP21 would you recommend Fear The Walking Dead, i gave up on the original show. I need something to watch.
i wouldnt

well let me preface it by saying i had absolutely no interest in watching it. I liked the premise to see how the apocalypse affected others in the same universe, but nah...once the original started butchering the source material, thats when i got disinterested as well

i would suggest:

The Americans
Mr. Robot
Boardwalk Empire

Im not sure which ones you've seen tho. I did just finish Death Note the anime on Netflix and was surprisingly entertained

I watched the first episode of Death Note Saturday but it didn't grab my attention, I'll give the second episode a watch to see if it gets better.

I watched the first ep of The Americans months ago, it was cool, nothing special. But I might go back and finish.

i need a new show to watch tho, I watched narcos in about a day and a half.

I watched the first ep of The Americans months ago, it was cool, nothing special. But I might go back and finish.

i need a new show to watch tho, I watched narcos in about a day and a half.

you gon need more than the pilot to get on this show tho lol

but im bout to try and get back into Ray Donovan (i think you would like this) Jon Voight's character is a foo!!

and westworld. Heard a lot of good things about it

Ima try to watch the Americans again, cuz the little of it I saw was good.

I couldn't get into westworld and I tried multiple times, it's just not for me.

lol that's funny i was thinkin of doing the same a couple weeks ago, but nah. I'll just wait till Black Mirror, Stranger THings and Mr.Robot drops soon

bout to gon head and try westworld for the third time

lol I tried Westworld twice as well, just wasn't for me.

Back