Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

:yikes1:Yea, I'll wait till u finish the 1st season before I give it a 3rd chance.

tumblr_o50vuxy0U81sotwrfo1_500.gif

in his defense, i was the same way

tried watching the pilot 2x and it just wasnt sticking

tried it again, and now im hooked. I still got 2 episodes left

@atribecalledGabi, you dont mess with this?
Yea. Took me a min to get into it too....when the time loops started being revealed I was so confused but enthralled at the same damn time....

@Goldie you don't watch comedies?

Vice Principals is good, Silicon Valley, Veep all on HBO

Basket is funny on FX

Ain't that many black ones beside Black-ish, Atlanta, and Insecure. If you never saw Carmichael show guess you can check that out too.

@Goldie you don't watch comedies?

Vice Principals is good, Silicon Valley, Veep all on HBO

Basket is funny on FX

Ain't that many black ones beside Black-ish, Atlanta, and Insecure. If you never saw Carmichael show guess you can check that out too.

Haven't checked the Carmichael show out yet, but I heard it's good, but I also heard they canceled it.

I've been meaning to check out Silicon Valley, but haven't got around to it. I'll check out Vice Principals this weekend.

Yall fuck with The Leftovers?

I watched season 1 if the leftovers. I was a bit disappointed at some of the answers they gave to questions

I started watching something else by the time season 2 started but I'm going to start from the beginning of season 1. Maybe it will make more sense this time

lmaoooooooooo i watched the first 2 eps of season 1 and said "this shit makes no sense" lol the whole 2 eps. So no questions get answered by the end of season 1?
well

some of the shit that you gave up on gets answered in the back half of the season, but to me, there were too many things still left open to interpretation

fwiw, the guy that created this is the same guy who created LOST, and that show, til this day, has a TON of shit thats left open to interpretation. Its almost like he fucking with people on purpose.

So i knew it was gonna be on that line. Dont get me wrong, i dont like hold handing. I do like to figure stuff out, i just hate when the director/writers try to outsmart themselves or the viewer on some :think2: shit

Back