Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Aight just ran ihe season finale again. Sense was kinda made.

Still trying to figure out why she wanted to kill her grandfather tho. But i guess thats for season 2.

Anyway... We back up!

Jus finished Mythic Quest season 3. Meh, feels like this show should be sooo much better. But it isnt. Its iight at best. Hopefully season 4 is better, cuz i still dig it

I don't know why nobody is talking about this show. Takes a little while for them to get to it but they get to it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Added to the queue
I didn't even know it was on Hulu until I saw the trailer just now. I started watching the original version on my iptv last night after the ball game randomly just looking for some new sci-fi to watch.

I don't know why nobody is talking about this show. Takes a little while for them to get to it but they get to it.

DUDE, u were not joking when u said this shit starts out really slow. I really hope u are right that “they get to it”, lol. I am about to fall asleep.

DUDE, u were not joking when u said this shit starts out really slow. I really hope u are right that “they get to it”, lol. I am about to fall asleep.
It's soft when it needs to be and absolutely brutal when it needs to be. Like invincible levels of brutal. They get to it.

Back