Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

White vamp was fucking lightskin dude and they were levitating. It happened.
My brother in Christ

You posted a tik tok of a man talking about he shitted out a turd that felt like the size of a 2 gallon soft drink and this where you draw the line?🫤

My brother in Christ

You posted a tik tok of a man talking about he shitted out a turd that felt like the size of a 2 gallon soft drink and this where you draw the line?🫤
That was funny and dude was speaking to taking a shit not fucking nobody in the ass. It's 2 completely different lines. Throw that comparison back.

I just picked up on invincible so im late to thjs party. Its very wild with a lot of celebrity voicework. I dont binge watch shows but i watch on a weekly basis like a scheduled television program. Last epislde i watched when his mom tried to noin a group therapy session but every body there was a partner of omni mans victims. The episode before that they had carl. Winslow doing the voice of the principal at marks high school graduation.

Also i just watched the first episode of fallout. Never played the hame but ihsve an idea ofwhat the show is about from fallout 4 video game rsviews on YouTube, it was pretry good. Makes me wonder what they could do with a red dead series.

Ms Pat show. I be scared to try new black sitcoms and I was putting this one off. This shit is actually funny tho.

Jus finished bosch legacy season 2.

1st couple eps were dope. Last couple meh. Season ended on a cliffhanger i didnt understand.

@AP2.5 u care to explain the cliffhanger

1st couple eps were dope. Last couple meh. Season ended on a cliffhanger i didnt understand.

I'll have to go back and watch the last few min

I finished this when it first dropped

gonna try to circle back to outer range season 2.. this is like attempt number 3 lol. Im givving up after this if I dont make it past episode 3 this time

The phone call gave the impression that Bosch had Boarders kill Dockweiler(the guy that kidnapped Maddie) and make it look like an overdose

I don't really believe it. Bosch will skirt the line but he's big on not being corrupt and I don't think he'd actually order a hit. Though it is his daughter we're talking about and he's extremely protective of her and the guy kidnapped his daughter and buried her in the desert

I loved how Mo and Chandler made the agents look like fools

Also it was great seeing Reddick again

The phone call gave the impression that Bosch had Boarders kill Dockweiler(the guy that kidnapped Maddie) and make it look like an overdose

I don't really believe it. Bosch will skirt the line but he's big on not being corrupt and I don't think he'd actually order a hit. Though it is his daughter we're talking about and he's extremely protective of her and the guy kidnapped his daughter and buried her in the desert

I loved how Mo and Chandler made the agents look like fools

Also it was great seeing Reddick again
I think he did it🤷🏾‍♂️

Back