Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

@Inori i am currently rewatching the original Deadpool movie. In the scene where they were injecting him with the serum, dude kept asking the British guy for his name. I bursted out laughing when he said “is it Basil Fawlty” with a British accent.

Please tell me u have seen “Fawlty Towers”, one of the best TV shows of all time. I really need to do a rewatch.

@Inori i am currently rewatching the original Deadpool movie. In the scene where they were injecting him with the serum, dude kept asking the British guy for his name. I bursted out laughing when he said “is it Basil Fawlty” with a British accent.

Please tell me u have seen “Fawlty Towers”, one of the best TV shows of all time. I really need to do a rewatch.

never seen that joint. Worth a look?

Are the first 2 Deadpool movies part of mcu or just the 3rd?

Nah not really but he breaks the fourth wall alot and makes references to some shit. The third is the only direct tie in
I haven’t seen the newest one yet, but I assume they don’t act like the events of the first two never happened. So I’d assume the first two are retconned to be part of the MCU by default cannon wise.

Back