Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

American horror story is crazy.
It's just to close to what's going on in real life.

Especially with all the shows that have predicted things that are really happening like "The Simpsons..."

Leftovers finale was trash. Made the whole show trash

Vice Principals is hilarious

lmaoooooooooo i watched the first 2 eps of season 1 and said "this shit makes no sense" lol the whole 2 eps. So no questions get answered by the end of season 1?

Yeah I gave up on it after 1 or 2 episodes too , after seeing it was gonna be a bunch of sappy and moody white people. Already did that w/ Six Feet Under, wasn't gonna do it again.

Walking Dead vs Breaking Bad, which one do you guys prefer? Which one should I invest the time and effort to download?

Walking Dead vs Breaking Bad, which one do you guys prefer? Which one should I invest the time and effort to download?
I haven't seen 1 single ep of Breaking Bad. TWD has been stupendously amazing until the last 2 seasons imo.

Su Blac

But uhh I'd choose The Walking Dead if you like Zombie..Apocalyptic survival of the fittest type. I am going to give Breaking Bad another try. Soon...maybe

Breaking Bad EASY

i've seen both

do yourself a favor and just read TWD graphic novel

I keep thinking I'm missing Arrow forgetting it doesn't come on Wednesday anymore. Why would they break up Flash and Arrow like that, nobody watching no damn Dynasty and whatever else is on that day now

Leftovers finale was trash. Made the whole show trash

Vice Principals is hilarious

CS the leftovers finale messing up the whole show.

They rushed that third season and you could tell. First and second season were great. But that third ruined the series smh

Started watching black-ish...didn't keep up with it after the first season and I been catching up cuz I got hulu now.

Love. This. Damn. Show.

I completely forgot how good Hannibal was

And they in talks to start writing season 4

Back