Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

@Remedy, hey you

you watch TV?

giphy.gif

Yes, I like Sherlock Holmes (british), Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Into The Badlands, The Strain, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Flash, Arrow, Chopped, Beat Bobby Flay, Killjoys, Black Mirror, iZombie, Westworld, Atlanta, Insecure, to name a few. I really like SciFi.

giphy.gif

Yes, I like Sherlock Holmes (british), Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Into The Badlands, The Strain, Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, Flash, Arrow, Chopped, Beat Bobby Flay, Killjoys, Black Mirror, iZombie, Westworld, Atlanta, Insecure, to name a few. I really like SciFi.

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Anyone here watch Animal Kingdom on TNT? Good show.

I am also watching The Mist on Spike. Loved the movie with Thomas Jane, but the show sucks.

I've been hearing about that show. Might have to check it out this week.

Been watching the Cosby show on amazon. So many classic moments but this right here is why the show is GOAT

Re: The Wire

No matter how many times I know Bodie about to get shot, im still on edge due to the excellent build up of tension and suspense.

I mean, i know the exact moment when its gonna happen and I still feel like im being surprised for the first time all over again.

Nah, I'll check out the trailer and see if I'd fuck with it. Bout to start binge watching ozark tonight.

I ain't steered you wrong yet brah. The pilot gon get you hooked. I'll bet $25k you'll fuck with it

Started watchin Ozark last night, it's pretty good so far. There was a couple "nigga that would never happen" moments in the first ep alone, but I'll keep watching to see how it plays out.

in no order

Insecure
GoT
Mr. Robot

thats all i got

Those are definitely in my top 5 with Black Mirror in there of course.

Was mainly trying to gauge where yall would put Ozark. Not saying it's a bad show, cuz it has great potential (im only 2 eps in), but those questionable moments left me scratching my head lol

only reason i didnt name black mirror is b/c its not currently on, but yea, you could add that one to my list as well..hell Atlanta too

EVERYBODY has the same criticisms about that show that you just said..lol

i bet they make season 2 a lot diff...assuming there is one..i havent seen it yet

Lol oh good, glad it aint just me. I know i be nit picking sometimes, but damn lol

Back