What are you currently playing…?

Battlefield 1
Horizon zero Dawn
Need for speed since it was $10
Guilty gear
Rocket league

My next 3 games will probably be nier automata, 2k, and dragonball fighter Z

That should have me set until like June

I havent played creed since black flag. Ive heard they changed the fighting style since they made the one in France story just took so long

Crash Bandicoot ‘The High Road’ level; nothing but a broken wooden bridge that is solid, loses boards after a few seconds of standing on, or has boards that instantly break, on top of having to bounce on turtles to get across large gaps..

shit is difficult as fuck.. I remember this level now and it pissed me the fuck off then as much as it does now

Crash Bandicoot ‘The High Road’ level; nothing but a broken wooden bridge that is solid, loses boards after a few seconds of standing on, or has boards that instantly break, on top of having to bounce on turtles to get across large gaps..

shit is difficult as fuck.. I remember this level now and it pissed me the fuck off then as much as it does now

Im coppin Crash today

Got in contact with the hustleman and got the coupons. Now bear with me and let me show you how gamestop done got hipped to the game:

They were having a buy 2 get 1 free used sale. I picked up Battlefront2, COD WWII, and South Park. Also got like $40 on trade credit...so in essence I'm winning with respect to the coupon and in store credit.

SP was the cheapest and became the free game. Guy scans the coupons but they "automatically" rolled to the most expensive game. This made COD like $4 now making IT the free game.

The way they explained it was the system uses the coupons first then the in-store promo. And bc you can't apply the coupons manually (or they say) this situation is unavoidable.

Ended up putting Battlefront 2 back. Been playing both COD and SP since yesterday.

Shadow of War been keeping me attention trying to raid other peoples fortresses now lol

Deadpool my lil nephew came over.. pretty cool beat em up.. and didnt take any space..

(correction.. What he's currently playing.. doubt get more than a few minutes in lol)

Got in contact with the hustleman and got the coupons. Now bear with me and let me show you how gamestop done got hipped to the game:

They were having a buy 2 get 1 free used sale. I picked up Battlefront2, COD WWII, and South Park. Also got like $40 on trade credit...so in essence I'm winning with respect to the coupon and in store credit.

SP was the cheapest and became the free game. Guy scans the coupons but they "automatically" rolled to the most expensive game. This made COD like $4 now making IT the free game.

The way they explained it was the system uses the coupons first then the in-store promo. And bc you can't apply the coupons manually (or they say) this situation is unavoidable.

Ended up putting Battlefront 2 back. Been playing both COD and SP since yesterday.
Too many arcade cats from BX and Cheapassgamers been dry snitching on themselves (and a few reddit users) ..not a surprise Gamestop got hipped to it...

Back