Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

i aint played gta 5 in years, thought id buy it again my whole account got wiped.. only reason i bought it cause i glitched the shit out of it on the old gen.. had like 27mil, now im broke as fuck with 50k to my name fuck this, who wants gta 5 for xbox one ill pay you 5 dollars

Yeah, Microsoft trolling. If I want better looking grphics, I just replace my video card with a better one. Microsoft got y'all niggas buying whole new consoles to get the same effect.
It’s more than the look, collision dectection actually works, took me while to get used to it. Adversaries actually play smart, had a dude use a stimpack when I crippled his leg. Dude had two guns, saw the pipe rifle wasn’t getting it, used the pump to kill me.

And in Skyrim, aside from looking like shit actually has depth to it. I was lurking a abandoned castle filt with mages. I downloaded a Witcher Mod to give me the power to use force. When I tried to use that shit, the mage used a shield to bounce that shit back at me.

All those things never once happened using the original xbox one. So far I’ve only played 4 games. Sad to say even the power of the one x can’t precent Bethesda games from randomly crashing when u start enjoying the game.

This has helped make my mind up in deciding on whether or not I wanted to get a ‘one x’. Gonna go w the Switch, instead.

@

I heard them bitches are fun. I was thinking of getting one

same here.. and although the games rn aren’t the best line up, there’s a few good ones that would take me and the fam forever to play anyways.. plus I need a more family friendly gaming in the house..

@VIBE

062ADEC7-A5AA-4C57-94E6-43B933C93270.jpeg

This is Fable from the 360 playing on da One X

U can clearly see the shit looks good, but what u can’t make out from the pic unfortunately is the fucking detail on this dudes leather..

For a game two generations before it to look this good

E8540D4E-D8E1-4B79-89D8-875A4E844A94.png And u talking switch

I’d like to eventually give em both a try on VR, but I’m waiting for a price drop
Ive had VR for about a year now, and its pretty niche.

The novelty wore off within a week, kids still play it quite regularly. I thought it would enhance my Sim Racing experience... Ha!

Ive had VR for about a year now, and its pretty niche.

The novelty wore off within a week, kids still play it quite regularly. I thought it would enhance my Sim Racing experience... Ha!
I kinda figure that would be the case ever since I got fooled into getting the Kinect. Shit was cool for maybe a few days before u realize the games that go wit it are of poor quality and the tracking was absolutely shit.

@VIBE

View attachment 15605

This is Fable from the 360 playing on da One X

U can clearly see the shit looks good, but what u can’t make out from the pic unfortunately is the fucking detail on this dudes leather..

For a game two generations before it to look this good

View attachment 15606 And u talking switch

I have owned a PlayStation since it’s inception. I was never lured by X Box exclusives. My boys wanted one for Christmas, so I looked into it... on a giant 4K TV.. shit is a beautiful thing to behold but outside of that, the gaming is the same as it would be on PS4 and I’m happy w the current look/feel of games on it.

I’d rsther run w the Switch. The kiddos would enjoy it more and we need Mario in this house, goddammit.

So, we didn’t get any console yet. (we bought a load of laser tag gear).

]
It’s more than the look, collision dectection actually works, took me while to get used to it. Adversaries actually play smart, had a dude use a stimpack when I crippled his leg. Dude had two guns, saw the pipe rifle wasn’t getting it, used the pump to kill me.

And in Skyrim, aside from looking like shit actually has depth to it. I was lurking a abandoned castle filt with mages. I downloaded a Witcher Mod to give me the power to use force. When I tried to use that shit, the mage used a shield to bounce that shit back at me.

All those things never once happened using the original xbox one. So far I’ve only played 4 games. Sad to say even the power of the one x can’t precent Bethesda games from randomly crashing when u start enjoying the game.
brah

c'mon

that has more to do with tweaking of the games AI vs what console you play it on...c'mon germs

I kinda figure that would be the case ever since I got fooled into getting the Kinect. Shit was cool for maybe a few days before u realize the games that go wit it are of poor quality and the tracking was absolutely shit.

Dont get me wrong I had a blast with it, while playing Superhot, rigs and Eve Valkryie.

Almost broke my hand playing Superhot. I felt like John Wick.

I'd put money on it that if you were to hack the OS on the Xbox One to change it's identifier strings to match a One X, you would get all of that shit minus the 4K gaming aspect and better looking graphics. The studios are not going to just write code for specific versions of the xbox and would roll all of it into one block of code and use the identifier string to grant access to different shit.

Back