Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I just bought last of us, bloodborne, and nier automata. Gonna play last of us first.

Started playing all 3.

The last of us is cool. I love the story so far, but I'm not crazy about stealth type games. It's fun and a great story, but maybe not for me. Gonna keep trying to play it but we will see.

Nier automata is fucking dope! Lots of running around, but the game play is awesome. It's like part hack and slash, part arcade, and has some light dark souls influences. The bosses look awesome as hell and the game is unique as fuck. Story is cool too. Definitely one of the most slept on games released.

Bloodborne is fucking amazing. Always loved souls, but I for some reason am loving this game way more even though it's exactly like souls, just in a different setting. Fucking fun as hell and I haven't died a trillion times already, only a hanful haha

did the 4 for $20 deal at Gamestop and copped these for my X1

The Division
MSGV
FIFA 16
Gears of War : Ultimate Edition

And also brought standard edition of Assassin's Creed : Origins

then copped Live 18 of the XBox Live Store since it was $9.95

Playing them all right now, but most heavily played is Division, and AC:Origins .....then also a lil MUT on M18.

Brought out my ps4 last night for the first time in a long time. Last system update was june 2016.

Looking for a new game to get into.

Already finished & loved:
MGS V
GTA V
Batman
Last of Us
Killzone
Infamous second son

Tried n dont care for Doom, Bloodborne, CoD, Assassins Creed series, Far Cry, fighting games like Injustice

Was thinking about getting the remake LA Noire, Sleeping Dogs, maybe Horizon Zero Dawn or Hit Man.

Any suggestions? Im into jrpgs so long as they feel more like an action game bc ove always hated the classic rpg

Started playing all 3.

The last of us is cool. I love the story so far, but I'm not crazy about stealth type games. It's fun and a great story, but maybe not for me. Gonna keep trying to play it but we will see.

Nier automata is fucking dope! Lots of running around, but the game play is awesome. It's like part hack and slash, part arcade, and has some light dark souls influences. The bosses look awesome as hell and the game is unique as fuck. Story is cool too. Definitely one of the most slept on games released.

Bloodborne is fucking amazing. Always loved souls, but I for some reason am loving this game way more even though it's exactly like souls, just in a different setting. Fucking fun as hell and I haven't died a trillion times already, only a hanful haha

I see you got around to playing Nier. I was just looking for a deal on it. It's still regular priceon PSN. Ima wait until a price drop. I knew that game was dope when I played the demo recently.

CoD WW2

Crash Bandicoot collection

Gang Beasts

idk if it’s worth $20... $20 isn’t much, so it’s like a meh.. but it’s ridiculously fun.. my kids and I just laugh and yell, it’s wild af and is wonky as shit,

controls are super simple..

L1/R1 grab; grab buildings, walls, players
Triangle is to celebrate or punch, idk lol
Circle is to head butt
X is the jump, hold to run

Knocking people out is fun as fuck, idk how to throw people yet tho

Brought out my ps4 last night for the first time in a long time. Last system update was june 2016.

Looking for a new game to get into.

Already finished & loved:
MGS V
GTA V
Batman
Last of Us
Killzone
Infamous second son

Tried n dont care for Doom, Bloodborne, CoD, Assassins Creed series, Far Cry, fighting games like Injustice

Was thinking about getting the remake LA Noire, Sleeping Dogs, maybe Horizon Zero Dawn or Hit Man.

Any suggestions? Im into jrpgs so long as they feel more like an action game bc ove always hated the classic rpg
If you like JRPG's try looking into Nier Automata. Dope game.

Also they got the Final Fantasy 12 remake out for Ps4. Ive been considering picking that up since i never got very far into it when it was originally released.

I see you got around to playing Nier. I was just looking for a deal on it. It's still regular priceon PSN. Ima wait until a price drop. I knew that game was dope when I played the demo recently.

Dude its fucking dope. I just opened up Fast Travel last night lol, thought the game didnt have it, but luckily you do.

The bosses are so fucking dope and unique looking. They're huge too. Like shadows of the collossus huge.

I found a copy at game stop when i bought all those games i listed. It was only 30 bucks and a new copy. Only one that was there too. Soon as i grabbed it, someone else walked up and was looking at the games, store clerk asked them if they needed help and he asked them if they had any copies of Nier Automata lmao. Really lucked out, i couldnt find it at any other stores.

Dude its fucking dope. I just opened up Fast Travel last night lol, thought the game didnt have it, but luckily you do.

The bosses are so fucking dope and unique looking. They're huge too. Like shadows of the collossus huge.

I found a copy at game stop when i bought all those games i listed. It was only 30 bucks and a new copy. Only one that was there too. Soon as i grabbed it, someone else walked up and was looking at the games, store clerk asked them if they needed help and he asked them if they had any copies of Nier Automata lmao. Really lucked out, i couldnt find it at any other stores.

Now I really gotta cop it. Outside of things you mentioned about the game, the main thing that grabbed me was how in some parts its 3rd person then it can be 2d side scrolling and top person view. You mentioned Shadow of Collossus, I've never played that. Is it any good? The boss battle in the demo I played reminded me of old Metal Gear.
They have the most recent Final Fantasy on sale for $20. Is that worth it without the dlc? I wanna get into but never played a Final Fantasy game.

Now I really gotta cop it. Outside of things you mentioned about the game, the main thing that grabbed me was how in some parts its 3rd person then it can be 2d side scrolling and top person view. You mentioned Shadow of Collossus, I've never played that. Is it any good? The boss battle in the demo I played reminded me of old Metal Gear.
They have the most recent Final Fantasy on sale for $20. Is that worth it without the dlc? I wanna get into but never played a Final Fantasy game.

Yeah the game will switch up on you and the game play changes, it's pretty dope. One minute will be in open world, then a boss fight might happen and you start fighting it, but then you need your suit that basically looKS like a gundam, then the game play will change to arcade mode and controlling your gundam looking suit will play like old school asteroids haha. I can't explain it very well, but it really is a dope game and so unique compared to recent rpgs. The story ain't bad either. Not square enixes best story, but I'm still pretty early so that could change.

Shadows of the colossus was a dope game as well. They got a remake coming out so hold out for a bit, you'll get to play it within the next couple years hopefully. It was such an amazing game for ps2 though.

The newest final fantasy, 15, was a cool game. I'm a huge fan of the series and I play all of them, but 15 wasn't my favorite. It was definitely a huge step up from the ff13 trilogy though. I haven't played any of the dlc's, but I beat the game and it was a fun game. Id say it'd be worth the 20 bucks. Every entry to final fantasy is a completey new story so don't feel worried about not knowing any of the previous games. Only things that are similar in the games are monsters you fight and summons that you get to use. The older final fantasy games were turned based combat and ff15 has a completely new combat system that is pretty cool imo.

All you 2K players that don't know how to play TEAM ball stay TF off Pro-AM !!!!,If you want to just Iso and do dribble moves go play in the park.

That's the whole reason they made the Park.

Back