Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

I'm recruiting for 2K Pro Am team (PS4) needs:Sf(shooter or defender or both) PF,C, and a bench PG,SG,SF,PF,C, . The purpose of having a bench is for when one or all of

us are busy with work etc the other 5 can be playing,although you only need a minimum of 3. Drop your PSN and I'll add you.

Me too! So much.
I still suck ass but I love playing junkrat, shit is a blast with him

Thats who I use a lot too, hes the one defensive character im good with haha.

Im good using all tanks, but my fave is either Reinhardt or Winston

Good using all Healers, Fave is Mercy or Lucio

Im working on my attack characters lately, one im most comfortable with is Soldier, but i have some good games with Sombra and Reaper. Are you on ps4?

Thats who I use a lot too, hes the one defensive character im good with haha.

Im good using all tanks, but my fave is either Reinhardt or Winston

Good using all Healers, Fave is Mercy or Lucio

Im working on my attack characters lately, one im most comfortable with is Soldier, but i have some good games with Sombra and Reaper. Are you on ps4?
I like Reinhardt too! I love Solider but I have been trying Tracer a lot more and I absolutely love Lucio. I have been trying the new healer and she’s pretty hard but I’ve been playing a lot of mystery hero’s trying to play better as a whole cause I really suck ass. Lol no I am on Xbox!

Thats really the best way to go! thats how i learned was by playing Mystery Heroes. I havent played competitive in awhile but I think im going to get back into it this season. Competitive on Consoles is bullshit though as theres hardly any communication, but its a fun game for sure. I love how theyre constantly updating it and doing events.

Thats really the best way to go! thats how i learned was by playing Mystery Heroes. I havent played competitive in awhile but I think im going to get back into it this season. Competitive on Consoles is bullshit though as theres hardly any communication, but its a fun game for sure. I love how theyre constantly updating it and doing events.
Yeah my bf plays competitive.
He used to play on PC but the people are so toxic lol on Xbox I just have everyone muted. I’m part of the problem lol :/
I am getting better, slowly

Im stuck in bloodborne. Shit is pissing me the hell off and i think i might have to make a new toon lmao.

I killed a boss, started walking, got killed by some Banshee looking thing. after i died, a cut scene happened and it sent me to some dungeon. I can kill monsters down there one by one even though they are kinda hard, but the banshee monster that originally killed me, there are 2 of them and they are tricky as fuck to kill especially when theyre together. They walk super slow as well and are hard to split apart. anyone familiar with the game and the area im speaking of?

This is the area after you jump to the bottom of the tower with all the broken wooden bridges and kill the werewolf at the bottom and get "Beast" item.

The werewolf im speaking of casted fire spells and was a real faggot.

me and my son are playing knack 2

it's cheap and corny... but he likes it,

i just finished 10 years at my job, and they had ps4 games on the gift site...

my wife got a bag, and with the remaining points i got resident evil 6 and batman telltale stories or whatever.. they'll both be here some time next week....i plan on binge playing them when i'm not on gta

Im stuck in bloodborne. Shit is pissing me the hell off and i think i might have to make a new toon lmao.

I killed a boss, started walking, got killed by some Banshee looking thing. after i died, a cut scene happened and it sent me to some dungeon. I can kill monsters down there one by one even though they are kinda hard, but the banshee monster that originally killed me, there are 2 of them and they are tricky as fuck to kill especially when theyre together. They walk super slow as well and are hard to split apart. anyone familiar with the game and the area im speaking of?

This is the area after you jump to the bottom of the tower with all the broken wooden bridges and kill the werewolf at the bottom and get "Beast" item.

The werewolf im speaking of casted fire spells and was a real faggot.

NVM about this, just figured it out and feel like a big dummy

Right now I'm not playing nothing.

I did beat UC: Lost Legacy last week and I traded that along with Mafia III over the weekend and got NBA 2K18 for $12 and some change just to test it out. I already had Live '18 just wanted to see which was the better of the two.

The thing about gaming w/me is that have a handful of physical games & digital and I just can't find the energy to want to play them.

Just downloaded brawhalla. It's essentially smash brothers for PS4, and it's free.... Even though I bought all the characters anyway

Back