Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

Uncharted 4 and Game of Thrones on the upstairs PS4
Nioh & WWE2k18 on the downstairs PS4
Taco Master on the Vita

I think I'm a start with

LA Noire
WWE 2k18

I was gone play LA Noire yesterday until I had to wait an hour for it to install/download on my PS4. I had to wait for the install load on my disk then wait for a patch intall afterwards.

Just beat bloodborne Last night. Fucking loved the game.

Not gonna stop playing it. You can create a "New game plus" where you restart the game with your character and same equipment, but you restart from the very beginning and this time the enemies are more difficult. Was such an epic game though and playing Co op on it is so fun. I even was able to solo a couple of the bosses which is something i could rarely do in the dark souls games. Besides Dark Souls 1, i was able to beat that but they didnt offer co op back then.

Debating if i want to continue on with new game plus or create a whole new character with a different playstyle. If yall like Dark souls but havent played bloodborne I highly recommend you get on it. Gonna buy the DLC this weekend when im not so poor.

Just beat bloodborne Last night. Fucking loved the game.

Not gonna stop playing it. You can create a "New game plus" where you restart the game with your character and same equipment, but you restart from the very beginning and this time the enemies are more difficult. Was such an epic game though and playing Co op on it is so fun. I even was able to solo a couple of the bosses which is something i could rarely do in the dark souls games. Besides Dark Souls 1, i was able to beat that but they didnt offer co op back then.

Debating if i want to continue on with new game plus or create a whole new character with a different playstyle. If yall like Dark souls but havent played bloodborne I highly recommend you get on it. Gonna buy the DLC this weekend when im not so poor.

Just going to warn you, the DLC is significantly harder than the normal game. I always go through the Souls games relatively low level to keep the challenge up. I went into the DLC and get destroyed. I thought I was just out of practice at the time cause I had taken some time away from the game, but it turned out I was just really underleveled.

Just going to warn you, the DLC is significantly harder than the normal game. I always go through the Souls games relatively low level to keep the challenge up. I went into the DLC and get destroyed. I thought I was just out of practice at the time cause I had taken some time away from the game, but it turned out I was just really underleveled.

One of my buddies that I play with in Bloodborne has been saying that shit too. He bought bloodborne when it first came out, but i didnt buy it till a couple weeks ago so he helped me out a lot. Hes in new game plus right now and hes stuck in the DLC lmao. Hes been trying to get some weapon called "parasite" if you're familiar with that. Shit is hilarious though, for the last week we will be in a party and I can hear him start the fight over and over then just start cussing and yelling then his kid will start crying lmao.

Im down for the challenge though. I know its a chump way to play, but i really enjoy the Co Op in the games so I usually dont do too much by myself and always try to have someone summoned. For the help, but also because a lot of folks I summon show me stuff that I would miss/skip.

In Dark Souls i've always played Pyromancers and focused a lot on Casting so I stayed at a range. In Bloodborne I created a toon that is mainly a Strength build and rely on my weapon. (currently using Logarios Wheel and Kirkhammer) so its been pretty cool running in there and fucking up mobs that would have taken me forever with a pyromancer type character haha.

I think I will try making a SKL based character soon. Something that can dual wield and dodge fast AF, just to check it out. Or maybe a bloodtinge character, but i think ranged based in Bloodborne would be kind of weird, but i seen videos of folks playing that way and it looked interesting.

I might pick that up one day, probably when it goes on sale or something. Does it have multiplayer or anything else that would lessen the experience if you got it when its old?

Yeah it has Multiplayer. Its kind of hard to explain, but its similar to GTA in a way to where everyone will be in a lobby (for the city at least). Then when you want to do quests, you go to the quest board and accept one and it will send a message to the lobby that so and so has posted a quest. You will get a prompt on your screen showing your party and you can wait for folks to join, or you can just start your quest. When you start the quest you can still send out whats called an SOS Flare and that will send another message to folks in your lobby that a quest is joinable and people usually jump in at that point to help you out.

4 people (including yourself) can play a quest/mission at one time. You can start an expedition as well which is just a free roam type thing and folks can join you. Expeditions are primarily for exploring and gathering supplies so that you can craft stuff.

The more people you have with you in a quest/expedition, the more difficult monsters become. Its really fun and the monsters look cool as hell. There are so many different types of weapons and armor and upgrades and just little things in the game that Im still learning. Ive put 10 hours into the game so far and barely progressed at all lol.

Its definitely a lot more fun playing with friends or doing Co Op. I'd recommend getting it asap if you can. I got a few IC Folks that I play with on there, you can run with us if we're all on at the same time.

Yeah it has Multiplayer. Its kind of hard to explain, but its similar to GTA in a way to where everyone will be in a lobby (for the city at least). Then when you want to do quests, you go to the quest board and accept one and it will send a message to the lobby that so and so has posted a quest. You will get a prompt on your screen showing your party and you can wait for folks to join, or you can just start your quest. When you start the quest you can still send out whats called an SOS Flare and that will send another message to folks in your lobby that a quest is joinable and people usually jump in at that point to help you out.

4 people (including yourself) can play a quest/mission at one time. You can start an expedition as well which is just a free roam type thing and folks can join you. Expeditions are primarily for exploring and gathering supplies so that you can craft stuff.

The more people you have with you in a quest/expedition, the more difficult monsters become. Its really fun and the monsters look cool as hell. There are so many different types of weapons and armor and upgrades and just little things in the game that Im still learning. Ive put 10 hours into the game so far and barely progressed at all lol.

Its definitely a lot more fun playing with friends or doing Co Op. I'd recommend getting it asap if you can. I got a few IC Folks that I play with on there, you can run with us if we're all on at the same time.

I'm on this Dissidia now, and I don't really have much time for more than one game. I may get it sooner rather than later if I need a change up though.

Back