Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

ok

not bad

still looks a bit canned when it comes to transition animations, but looks a lot better than the previous version i played
Yeah, they have some kinks to iron out with the animations. I'm hoping due to feedback they add in some swarming animations when you drop a fighter, cause when the active knockdowns (Like where I dropped him with that headkick in the first vid) happen they drop but you can't attack them during the animation, they just struggle a bit and then just stand back up.

Games like Starcraft and old school warcraft?

^^I played those games and enjoyed them. I wasnt super great at them though haha. But if you got a recommendation id hear it.
Easy

XCOM 2

Had SO much fun playing this

Easily in my top 5 games of 2017

I'm cool with turn based. I'm a huge fan of the final fantasy series. I just finished that new South park game too, that one was turn based.

Not turn based, but it's an rpg. Been looking into that nier automata game and it looks dope af and has great reviews, but I'm not convinced to pay 60 bucks on it yet.

Uncharted Lost Legacy

Just started yesterday I checked to see how many chapters there were and I'm already on Chapter 4 not very long so I might beat it by the weekend or Christmas.

what could i do with this 20 dollars inblack bucks im trying to turn a 15 cents into a dollar.. also what can i buy
ayo, i'm bout to get back on the ps4 this weekend, u got that battle field 1?

how's the multiplayer? i never tried it

ayo, i'm bout to get back on the ps4 this weekend, u got that battle field 1?

how's the multiplayer? i never tried it
nah that was years ago lol i still remeber you driving.. or maybe it was me... shit was tragic...i got that tomclancys wildland though and Dying Light is still poppin they constantly supporting that game

dying light gets too intense,,,,
i still havent beat this

this game is too long lol

when i thought i finally beat it...nah...had to go to the other side of the island

i lost steam after that lol

Back