Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you currently playing…?

All he said about the lighthouse is Jack uses one and so does Booker. That screams tin foil hats to you? Lol that's the actual truth if you played both games you know that. Both start at the lighthouse. Both end at the lighthouse. There's always a man, always a city, always a lighthouse
Thats all true.

While I don't think Levine has directly stated the comparisons between the game are intentional, he did say he wished he did the first BioShock more like infinite especially in regards to choices, and tgat Infinite is his actual baby and culmination of his work. So everything you have beef with Levine did on purpose. Burial at Sea solidifies the theories as well. Idk why you're confused about it or think its mumbo jumbo. If it was they wouldn't send Elizabeth to rapture and have her die there so infinite can happen. Maybe you just didn't get that far.

No no no love lol

I was saying that part was interesting

I could actually see that, however I disagree that they are the same person due to the times in which the games take place unless they happen in alternate universes

No no no love lol

I was saying that part was interesting

I could actually see that, however I disagree that they are the same person due to the times in which the games take place unless they happen in alternate universes
They are the same and they are from alternate universes. You missed a lot lol.

You remember the Letuces in Infinite? They're not twins. They're the same person. Rosalind found herself in another universe where she was born a man. They're the same person. That's why they finish each other's sentences etc. It's pretty brilliant.

Oh and I'm not sure it's been confirmed Elizabeth = Jack, but it is def confirmed that Booker = Comstock, and the parallel to Bioshock would be Columbia = Rapture, Andrew Ryan = Booker/Comstock. Idk if you remember in Bioshock only Ryan could use the bathysphere cause of his genetics. Jack could also use it because he was Ryan's son. Same thing is true in Infinite. Only reason Booker can access Comstock is they have the same genes, and since Elizabeth is his daughter, she can access too, just like Jack could.

Like I said earlier, it's complicated, but it's also pretty obvious once you see it.

Nothing has been confirmed by the devs lol

All this is speculation from the community

Nothing has been confirmed by the devs lol

All this is speculation from the community
Cant say nothings confirmed. Booker is Comstock. Elizabeth is Bookers daughter. She becomes comstocks daughter because he bought her from booker. He chose booker because booker is him in an alternate reality. So Elizabeth is his real daughter too. Thats not speculation, thats explained in the game. You gotta pay attention. Devs don't state the obvious. Its in the audio diaries. In the game. Its a duh.

oh i dont listen to those tbh lol

but, i will be buying the remaster of bioshock 1 at some point. I got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many games now atm that im trying to work through

but fired up Titanfall 2 for the first time in 2 months

took a lil while to get back in the groove, but man, i love this game

there is this mode called fire star or something i cant recall atm, but anyway, its 6vs6. I be nervous af if im somehow the last person on my team alive against the last person left on their team

talk about tense

bought "enter the gungeon" last christmas i believe

finally got around to playing it the other day

crazy FUN game imo

nice time sink...nostalgic

also jumped back into borderlands the presequel...older game, but i've pumped like 200+hrs in it

fun game

GREAT with co-op

This whole series was crack to me, destiny took it's place in the last 3 years tho

my only criticism of this game was that it felt TOO much like "go here, get this, come back...wash, rinse, repeat"...i loved the art style, the script, and the game mechanics

I realized i hadnt played with any of the dlc characters and decided to give it another go.

my only criticism of this game was that it felt TOO much like "go here, get this, come back...wash, rinse, repeat"...i loved the art style, the script, and the game mechanics

I realized i hadnt played with any of the dlc characters and decided to give it another go.
The quests and the story have always been the weakest part of borderlands, but the gameplay and loot outweighed it's faults. It's kinda the same with destiny the story was light and vague up until the taken king expansion but the gameplay and loot made up for the lack of story.

one thing i loved about BLPS was that it took the criticisms of the first games and fixed practically ALL of them

one thing that bugged me about the first two was that you couldnt change your skill tree allocation iirc, but in the BLPS, you could but it cost you elerium or whatever that shit it

I'm still on Mass Effect Andromeda. The new patch comes out soon hopefully. I completely forgot about Final Fantasy XV. But I do want Tekken 7.

Back