Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

Nh in advance, but if the pic gallery got most of the traffic...

Let the ladies have a nigga nude thread where they can post a bunch of schlongs.....

Maybe it'll attract women the same way the pic gallery attracts men...

A couple of nigga nudes broke the internet in the past few years....

Again....nh..... But we might be able to make a come up of that kinda exposure

There's already a female pic gallery section.

Not very straightforward/Clean. At times, too much wording is used. At times it isnt inviting..
I like your feedback

Do you have a specific example of this

The interviews, games and shit were dope.

The podcast shit would be dope. We have some exclusive personalities here, let them shits shine. People love laughter.

A sports podcast would be dope too. Niggas in the sports threads have some of the funniest arguments.

Since we are music oriented, let some local talent get tested here. Niggas will either get torn to shreds or get advice on their craft.

Take the gaming shit to a different level. We could broadcast our shit. Huge exposure there.

The interviews, games and shit were dope.

The podcast shit would be dope. We have some exclusive personalities here, let them shits shine. People love laughter.

A sports podcast would be dope too. Niggas in the sports threads have some of the funniest arguments.

Since we are music oriented, let some local talent get tested here. Niggas will either get torn to shreds or get advice on their craft.

Take the gaming shit to a different level. We could broadcast our shit. Huge exposure there.
I've been asking dudes in the arcade to start posting their gameplay videos

Idc what game it is, post it

Guess I'll be the first to try it

I never was able to set up my gamer card...

Are there steps we all need to be aware of??

I never was able to set up my gamer card...

Are there steps we all need to be aware of??
My fault

Imma make this a priority tomorrow morning

I've been asking dudes in the arcade to start posting their gameplay videos

Idc what game it is, post it

Guess I'll be the first to try it

Some folks might not know how. Share/Post a video in the arcade showing those that don't know how to share their gameplay videos how to do so

Some folks might not know how. Share/Post a video in the arcade showing those that don't know how to share their gameplay videos how to do so
I got you

Thanks for the feedback

Maybe you can get a Smash bros tournament goin while the game is still hot & spread the word on facebook, twitter & instagram. @Sion @IP360 and a few others got switches. I do too but still aint copped Smash yet tho I plan on it

I know not many people got Switches so theres also Mortal Kombat thats gone be droppin a few more months maybe get word out there about an ABW Mortal Kombat tournament with a 1st place prize or some shit

same could be done w/ Madden and NBA 2k or Live

Maybe you can get a Smash bros tournament goin while the game is still hot & spread the word on facebook, twitter & instagram. @Sion @IP360 and a few others got switches. I do too but still aint copped Smash yet tho I plan on it

I know not many people got Switches so theres also Mortal Kombat thats gone be droppin a few more months maybe get word out there about an ABW Mortal Kombat tournament with a 1st place prize or some shit

We was supposed to do that

I told them to get the people and I would make the tournament

I ain't got smash brothers, but you know we got that brawhala joint...

One of y'all could start a live lobby and we have posters from the site join it... Maybe broadcast the party too...

GTA got some crazy upgrades, and my crew fell apart.

I been in just cause lately, but I just beat it and been doing side missions.... We can hit up the streets of San Andreas when ever...

I think I got like 6 million on there

Correct me if we can already do this but i think itd be cool if we could use the money to actually buy things, for example a gambling forum i use has a points system where you gain points from posting, contests, to actually making sports bets and then you can use the points you earn in their store to buy things from restaurant giftcards, merchandise, bitcoin, electronics etc its really cool and encourges you to actually try and make more points and spend more time on the site, id love to see that on here, but the only downside is youd have to probley charge a subscription fee to offset the cost of the store

I been waitin for yall. Gettin my practice on. @Sion I ain't forget about that azzz whoopin. My training coming along nicely.

I got a PS4 too. I would've jumped on that GTA and linked up wit yall, but at that time i think i was invested in Assassin's Creed.

Shit Idk fam. honestly jus think message boards are just a very old form of social media most just dont feel the need to indulge in anymore. Plus lipstick alley and that black hair spot got a foot on niggas necks for the niche audience of black women members. Pulling them from there is a choir and the first sign of shit they don't like, they out and back to their comfort zone.

I get the idea of inviting women we may know and what not but message boards thrives on a certain anonymity that would be lost if we surround the board wit people we all personally know.

Facebook discussion groups are poppin for that lane now of just adding or recommending people you know to something intresting and that's how the communities get built. I think that's what the maven tried to recreate wit the posting template but it failed miserably.
those site pop because they have very few who challenge them. so they can bash all day with a certain type of mindframe.

You already know your site better than his shit bruh

only thing is a lot of those chicks came from LSA.. and they going there to talk about LSA so you know what you gotta do man..

you gotta make a thread for the LSA abused to come tell their story.. @Goldie
@shutupGabi
hook us up. they aint treating you right

Back