Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

I remember it, she attacked Gabi so I attacked her....a bunch of us did... She ain't want war
im mad i missed it....
gabi is one of the few chicks thats 100....i learned this in the GoT thread and the IC.
and she holds her own in a site full of guys.......and no one disrespects her.
that says alot.

she still loses points for her GoT allegiance but its whatever...they gonna bend the knee anyway.

niggas say shit to chicks online that they wouldnt say to a chick irl

bottomline

you can disagree with a chick without getting disrespectful

now, if she takes that tone with you, then all bets are off, but it appears the moment a female has a difference of opinion, here go the "hoes and bitches" from niggas who social awkward irl who try to "ether" her knowing they wouldn't say that shit to a chick irl
all bets are off?

lol...yea ok.

but i agree ...them type nigga need to bounce. no need to take it to the bitches and hoes.

stalked you?

what had happened? i dont remember this.
I got into it with a couple ppl on LSA about non american blacks vs american blacks (diaspora wars) and basically I said if you black and been here for years you're part of the black american experience. They disagreed and one called me out saying I wasn't really black and shit lol... I gotta find the thread, but I made the thread here to see what other black ppl had to say about it to make sure I wasn't going crazy. 1 of them hoes came over here and argued with me and tried to do the same thing and call me out for not being black like yall dont know me lol

all bets are off?

lol...yea ok.

but i agree ...them type nigga need to bounce. no need to take it to the bitches and hoes.
my point is, if you disagree with a female and she for a nonprovoked reason responded with hostility, than at that point, she has shown no respect for you

then the war of the words can flow, but if you start out disrespectful, then you cant expect her to remain respectful

my point is, if you disagree with a female and she for a nonprovoked reason responded with hostility, than at that point, she has shown no respect for you

then the war of the words can flow, but if you start out disrespectful, then you cant expect her to remain respectful
i agree 100%

but imma let this ride tho.

I think overall ABW isn’t hurting. We did have something going but it all died off because nobody wanted to take on the duty of making games and whatnot. It was always the same few doing them.

Another thing is the lack of females opinions. It’s like the ladies on here vanished. I started feeling like the only chick in some conversations that I wanted to see different women’s point of views but instead it was a bunch of men in there, which isn’t a problem really but it would’ve been better if it was more ladies.

Prime example, dos made a thread and all the women were tagged. Last time I checked no lady said anything in there. Then again it could be because dos made it.

But yea, for me, being almost the only chick talking in threads sucks.

So now when I log on, I peek around then dip because ain’t shit really catching my attention.

.... To Become The Best Forum Online.

I just read most of the Sion's Greatest IC Moments thread and I saw a couple people wanted it locked. There's no need to lock it. If niggas wanna talk about Kat for the 138th time this week and talk about how scary the internet was over a decade ago, cool. Let them niggas eat.

But I will agree that ABW is lacking drama and for most cases you need females to have that. A lot of the females left last year shortly after the IC influx...

As long as there's niggas acting like bitches on here, the chicks are gonna keep leaving.

In your opinion what do you think ABW needs work on?

Less hall monitoring/micromanaging.

More than anything else, that seems to take the life out of everything.

Not saying that some form of regulation isn't needed, but not to the point that it stifles discussion and traffic.

And give my nigga Dizz the greenlight to post here.

Say what you want about him, but dude did generate traffic.

Less hall monitoring/micromanaging.

More than anything else, that seems to take the life out of everything.

Not saying that some form of regulation isn't needed, but not to the point that it stifles discussion and traffic.
name 5 times this has happened since you've been here

not happening under any circumstances

putin gif that Allergens posted.gif

And there you have it.

Just because people don't like his antics doesn't mean that his antics couldn't be an asset to the board.

I mean seriously, what did he really do that justifies him not being welcome here?

Seems like you and DU feel overly protective of the women on here....but, from what I've seen..........they're more than capable of holding their own.

If they get caught up in some shit with Dizz or Kav, that's on them.

Same as if any male poster gets caught up in something with a female poster.

@Kandy 's not gonna be in here warning niggas about certain female posters.....so why do y'all feel the need to warn the women about certain male posters?

I mean, we're all supposed to be equal right?

I don't know man gif.gif

Best thing to do is sit back and let things take on a life of their own.

Anything else just disrupts the natural ecosystem of the board.

Kinda like Hamsterdam when the dealers stopped paying the hoppers because they didn't need them anymore.

Last edited:
View attachment 104551

And there you have it.

Just because people don't like his antics doesn't mean that his antics couldn't be an asset to the board.

I mean seriously, what did he really do that justifies him not being welcome here?

Seems like you and DU feel overly protective of the women on here....but, from what I've seen..........they're more than capable of holding their own.

If they get caught up in some shit with Dizz or Kav, that's on them.

Same as if any male poster gets caught up in something with a female poster.

@Kandy 's not gonna be in here warning niggas about certain female posters.....so why do y'all feel the need to warn the women about certain male posters?

I mean, we're all supposed to be equal right?

View attachment 104552

Best thing to do is sit back and let things take on a life of their own.

Anything else just disrupts the natural ecosystem of the board.

Kinda like Hamsterdam when the dealers stopped paying the hoppers because they didn't need them anymore.

watch this

and keep this same energy

@Goldie said its a no fly zone for Dizz. Now what?

he got his reasons that dont have to be approved by anyone. You gon press him for a response or nah?

That's all you got from that post?

Even though he was used as an example, it's not really about him.

It's more of how........in the process of being so-called "protectors"......y'all are really patronizing the women here by treating them like children who aren't capable of taking care of themselves.

I mean, these are grown ass women.

Some of them are even mothers.

And y'all don't think their judgment is good enough to determine whether or not they should interact with certain male posters?

You all really think you're more qualified to make that decision for them than they are???

That's the very embodiment of the type of benevolent sexism that exists within a patriarchal society.

Also, in regards to @Goldie .........he's more than capable of speaking for himself.

No need for you to throw his name out there just because you're being confronted with uncomfortable truths.

That's all you got from that post?

Even though he was used as an example, it's not really about him.

It's more of how........in the process of being so-called "protectors"......y'all are really patronizing the women here by treating them like children who aren't capable of taking care of themselves.

I mean, these are grown ass women.

Some of them are even mothers.

And y'all don't think their judgment is good enough to determine whether or not they should interact with certain male posters?

You all really think you're more qualified to make that decision for them than they are???

That's the very embodiment of the type of benevolent sexism that exists within a patriarchal society.

show me five times where you witnessed me or Du tell a female to watch out for dudes here

and tbh deadeye, im not about to back and forth with you about this in a thread that was created to allow people to post their views and thoughts about things they feel will make the site an even better experience b/c it will just turn into another attempt by you to try and throw shots at the mod staff here

if you wanna make another thread and talk about it there, be my guest

i know you wont, so let this be my last comment about it

at the end of the day, this is goldie site, and he ultimately decides who he wants here. If he dont want to let whoever you think should be here post here, regardless of his reasoning, thats his decision and it should be respected. Plain and simple

Back