Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

Also, in regards to @Goldie .........he's more than capable of speaking for himself.

No need for you to throw his name out there just because you're being confronted with uncomfortable truths.
ok deadeye. Im not Ms Southern fam.

read my previous post

@lea (@Mrs Litty)

do you have any thoughts? you've been here for a while now
lol @ my names...

I'm still thinking about it, at least the added female participation aspect of it. I'm not sure I'm qualified to answer since I didn't even know things like this existed until you told me about it. You and I had discussed a podcast before I joined the site. I think that could generate traffic and I'm down to make it ABW centered rather than just us talking shit.

Just thinking on what I see a lot of as far as women are concerned is hair care, skin care and make up...I'm not sure about the other ladies on the site, whether they be licensed as I am or just self-taught enthusiasts like the majority of you tubers, but I'd be willing to contribute in the way of product reviews and the like. Women always want to know if what they have their eye on is legit. If a lot of the women on here are product junkies anyway, you already have a good basis for conversation.

Dizz was here during the first couple of months of ABW. Despite Dizz' reputation I still let him be on here.

The reason there's a no fly zone is between me and him, it has nothing to do with keeping the females 'safe'.

I do see what @deadeye is saying tho, treating women like children who can't defend themselves can come off patronizing. But in the same breath, @OldThoT thinks the 'language' on here is too rough. Imo I think the energy here is pretty fair to both sides, compared to the IC this shit is butterflies and bubbles.

Dizz was here during the first couple of months of ABW. Despite Dizz' reputation I still let him be on here.

The reason there's a no fly zone is between me and him, it has nothing to do with keeping the females 'safe'.

I do see what @deadeye is saying tho, treating women like children who can't defend themselves can come off patronizing. But in the same breath, @OldThoT thinks the 'language' on here is too rough. Imo I think the energy here is pretty fair to both sides, compared to the IC this shit is butterflies and bubbles.
I haven't protected anyone

That's what I disagree with and like I said, they can read for themselves and dissect who trash and who not

lol @ my names...

I'm still thinking about it, at least the added female participation aspect of it. I'm not sure I'm qualified to answer since I didn't even know things like this existed until you told me about it. You and I had discussed a podcast before I joined the site. I think that could generate traffic and I'm down to make it ABW centered rather than just us talking shit.

Just thinking on what I see a lot of as far as women are concerned is hair care, skin care and make up...I'm not sure about the other ladies on the site, whether they be licensed as I am or just self-taught enthusiasts like the majority of you tubers, but I'd be willing to contribute in the way of product reviews and the like. Women always want to know if what they have their eye on is legit. If a lot of the women on here are product junkies anyway, you already have a good basis for conversation.
8F334qV.gif

I think overall ABW isn’t hurting. We did have something going but it all died off because nobody wanted to take on the duty of making games and whatnot. It was always the same few doing them.

Another thing is the lack of females opinions. It’s like the ladies on here vanished. I started feeling like the only chick in some conversations that I wanted to see different women’s point of views but instead it was a bunch of men in there, which isn’t a problem really but it would’ve been better if it was more ladies.

Prime example, dos made a thread and all the women were tagged. Last time I checked no lady said anything in there. Then again it could be because dos made it.

But yea, for me, being almost the only chick talking in threads sucks.

So now when I log on, I peek around then dip because ain’t shit really catching my attention.

frowning_steve_buscemi.gif

Who said these ABW ladies ain't bout it?

No shots taken sir, I don't know the ladies on here well. I know I'm licensed to hair and makeup and that's it. If I have something to say, I say it directly.
2585643-8951009653-raydi.png mmmmmm..u so assertive, I love that energy...

myT9ofB.png I mean that in a totally platonic non toxic masculine way

Keeping it all the way real that was a slight flex..slight shot too..I could delve deep but I respect ur humility

View attachment 104570 mmmmmm..u so assertive, I love that energy...

View attachment 104571 I mean that in a totally platonic non toxic masculine way

Keeping it all the way real that was a slight flex..slight shot too..I could delve deep but I respect ur humility

It was neither. I'm licensed...not for rocket science for cosmetology so no big deal. There are YouTube enthusiasts that are way more talented than I am so the training means nothing. Not a shot a either, I just don't know what they're qualified to do or not do. Again, if I have something to say I say it. And if I was gonna shit on somebody if definitely wouldn't be over a cosmetology license.

Idk if this has anything to do with something but we should do a 5 dollar buy in each month and those who participate and as long as you post at least 15 times by the end of the month we draw from it.

It was neither. I'm licensed...not for rocket science for cosmetology so no big deal. There are YouTube enthusiasts that are way more talented than I am so the training means nothing. Not a shot a either, I just don't know what they're qualified to do or not do. Again, if I have something to say I say it. And if I was gonna shit on somebody if definitely wouldn't be over a cosmetology license.
Ion really care, I'm just fuckin wit u

Back