Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

And I just don’t understand how only about 3 niggas brought chicks here.

Out of hundreds. Only three

Hell, even I got a few to at least sign up, even though they ain’t stay. I tried.

1. you need a promo team to get more people signed up.
2. also create a youtube channel and have someone deliver weekly hiphop news kind of like CNET or Complex News youtube channel. The person can talk behind gifs or photo like akademiks used to do. This will generate ad revenue and traffic to the site.
3. Create a forum just for black reality tv and make a thread for each show. This will generate female traffic and probably bring some women from the other female sites over.
4. Members should add an ABW tag to their gifs and memes that they create. You can also do the same and post to your twitter. get viral off of whatever is viral at the moment
5. Get verified on twitter then get your name from that white boy. Twitter will reward it to you, but you gotta request it and go through the protocol.
View attachment 104393
That’s boy good (nh)

Apparently the issue is mainly for ATT users

Before Goldie upgraded to the server we're using now, to my knowledge, this wasn't an issue. I used to access it once upon a time.

But I think it's a security certificate issue. Just not sure how to resolve it

And if someone wanted to start a thread about a reality show, they can make a thread. I'm not sure why having an entire forum would be needed just for that. This sounds like the tea thread Blackboard had and that comes with another set of issues to the point that night and up being the only area those females frequent and don't post anywhere else

And depending on your outlook that may be a good or bad thing
Court is kind our reality show

No triggers squeezed, just saying
My bad again, I have a tendency to think too much..

In my mind, you come across as very beautiful, both natural and active effort. Intellectual and kind hearted. Things that draw the ire of women who can be slightly insecure. Something that you cant relate to because u are jealous of no woman.

Thus it always escaped your logical understanding that women were unprovokely jealous of you. It lead to you being on guard with other women and additional humility when it comes to women. A defense mechanism ahead of time, tho you aren't afraid. It's not something you a found of..jealousy towards you.

So when I thrust u into that stratosphere by insinuating arrogance towards women. It triggers the need to not be viewed in that light. Tho u dont really care, its something you aren't found of due to past issues with jealousy with women u would have just want to be friends with.

Also you speak of other women in a very general and literal sense. And that shows apprehension towards closeness to them.

All of that went down in my mind tho..

images (2).jpeg
But ima loser

I think overall ABW isn’t hurting. We did have something going but it all died off because nobody wanted to take on the duty of making games and whatnot. It was always the same few doing them.

Another thing is the lack of females opinions. It’s like the ladies on here vanished. I started feeling like the only chick in some conversations that I wanted to see different women’s point of views but instead it was a bunch of men in there, which isn’t a problem really but it would’ve been better if it was more ladies.

Prime example, dos made a thread and all the women were tagged. Last time I checked no lady said anything in there. Then again it could be because dos made it.

But yea, for me, being almost the only chick talking in threads sucks.

So now when I log on, I peek around then dip because ain’t shit really catching my attention.

standing-ovation.gif

There's been plenty of threads made to get the ABW ladies involved. A lot of good topics where some of us wanted the ladies pov. As soon as they get @'d...

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

So it does get frustrating when you see women like Kandy...Gabi...Blackivity...Meek from time to time...being the ONLY ones who post on a regular basis.

I miss the dialogue we all would have, and their opinions on a lot of the topics we discussed. I may not agreed wit everything, but I respected their opinions.

Be careful ip, you might get accused of coddling females because you appreciate their contributions to the site

I think everything cool

Could there be more women actually posting? Sure but if you a woman that needs women around to post then that's a problem imo

Also deadeye said a lot of agreeable things. You guys had good ideas in here though overall. Different podcasts as part of a network would be cool

Current events/sports/relationships is 3 right there

Random thought. If a poster makes a thread and it goes over 2 pages.. they get like a million or so ABW bucks or some shit.

That might encourage folks to make threads more.. get more money.. and participate in shit when the robberies kicks back off again

Random thought. If a poster makes a thread and it goes over 2 pages.. they get like a million or so ABW bucks or some shit.

That might encourage folks to make threads more.. get more money.. and participate in shit when the robberies kicks back off again
then niggas would just create a thread and talk to themselves.

two words...
sub-forums

we need more of them.
i come here sometimes and gotta sort thru all the other stuff.
but if we had sub forums we can go straight to where we want.
it helps keep things organized and focused

5 pages, Plat or nothing

And a 100k every time it go plat, extra 500k if it go 5x plat

Thanks for the idea im a take credit for. Starts with every new thread that's started tomorrow

Cool table and news sub only

5 pages, Plat or nothing

And a 100k every time it go plat, extra 500k if it go 5x plat

Thanks for the idea im a take credit for. Starts with every new thread that's started tomorrow

Cool table and news sub only

Throw in the Cinema and I won't sue you for intellectual property theft nigga

What about seasonal raffles?

ABW takes in donations, people get a number of entries based on donation size. At the end of the season or what have you, we can use some random ticket picker app and pick a winner. The winner gets 80% of the cash or something and ABW keeps the rest. The site generates nontaxable money and it adds some fun.

Back