Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

i have a few contests coming up.

i dont want yall to steal my idea.....but it will be good.

also......we need a intervention thread.
every once in a while....we need to call up a member and have the nigga come in for an intervention ...

Sports section needs better posters/more traffic that section boring af nba thread full of casuals

and y'all should dead these reactions leave that on the ic so these lames will actually post instead of lurking clickin 'lol' all the time

Sports section needs better posters/more traffic that section boring af nba thread full of casuals

and y'all should dead these reactions leave that on the ic so these lames will actually post instead of lurking clickin 'lol' all the time
man.......nigga be ready to dismiss people in the bball thread and boxing thread like niggas dont have an opinion that can be respected.

makes the shit corny.
especially the bball thread. them niggas stay tight

what do you think would bring more traffic

man.......nigga be ready to dismiss people in the bball thread and boxing thread like niggas dont have an opinion that can be respected.

makes the shit corny.
especially the bball thread. them niggas stay tight

lol I do the same the difference is those cats supposed to bball heads, most of em don't know shit

what do you think would bring more traffic

get rid of reactions it allows lurkers to consistently contribute nothin and try to get more posters on here

shout out to @Mooney

can confirm "puffin browser" let's you get onto the site while on mobile

im an Android user on ATT network

I just Googled ablackweb and went to images

We have alot of imaged but no watermark.

We need a watermark

damn...so no chicks at my bday party.

im feeling like @Lurk Rambis when he was in the DR.
BiodegradableLegitimateFunnelweaverspider-max-1mb.gif

Dizz was here during the first couple of months of ABW. Despite Dizz' reputation I still let him be on here.

The reason there's a no fly zone is between me and him, it has nothing to do with keeping the females 'safe'.

I do see what @deadeye is saying tho, treating women like children who can't defend themselves can come off patronizing. But in the same breath, @OldThoT thinks the 'language' on here is too rough. Imo I think the energy here is pretty fair to both sides, compared to the IC this shit is butterflies and bubbles.

Pretty sure it was all just a misunderstanding. we in dark times lets just let it go.

Back