Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

The one thing I don't get about the shit with the women is...

... Are y'all niggas that fuckin hard up for some ass that you trying to holler at innanet broads? I thought y'all niggas was playas in real life, where alladat go? I thought niggas was smashing dimes and shit... Maybe niggas lying and they smashing three pennies and a half cent outchea. Why the fuck niggas all up in PM's trying to push up? Should be plenty of pussy in the streets that y'all ain't gotta worry about the chicks that come here like that.

Somebody enlighten me on this, 'cause I just don't get it.

You can do both. People are meeting up and fuckin off Twitter everyday, shit's been like that since Myspace.

I'm not saying niggas should go full blown Trillfate with it, but you can do both.

You can do both. People are meeting up and fuckin off Twitter everyday, shit's been like that since Myspace.

I'm not saying niggas should go full blown Trillfate with it, but you can do both.

Fam, niggas was smashing off Black Planet and AOL chatrooms back in the 90's; that ain't the point. The point is with all the avenues cats have to find and try to smash chicks, especially when niggas are self proclaimed Mack of the Year status, can they just not do that here? You got FB, IG, Twitter, Snapchat, and 2348123944 dating/smashing apps out there. Can ABW be the ONE place women can feel comfortable enough to come to with out half the posting population in their PM's?

Fam, niggas was smashing off Black Planet and AOL chatrooms back in the 90's; that ain't the point. The point is with all the avenues cats have to find and try to smash chicks, especially when niggas are self proclaimed Mack of the Year status, can they just not do that here? You got FB, IG, Twitter, Snapchat, and 2348123944 dating/smashing apps out there. Can ABW be the ONE place women can feel comfortable enough to come to with out half the posting population in their PM's?

As long as there's men and women talking and chilling with each other everyday, fuckin is bound to happen. Same with the workplace.

Then ABW will always have a tiny female population, if at all. These niggas have no self control. It's like they ain't never seen a chick before. Maybe it's my age 'cause even if I wasn't married I wouldn't be in none of these chicks' PM's talmbout "whaddup" sending meat pics and shit.

I've never been able to secure a nude..chicks dont even respond to my pms..I live vicariously through yall niggaz...I cheer for yall

At the end of the day there's gonna be complaints no matter what site it is, it was the same daily complaints everyday on the IC done by most of the same niggas doing it on here. The difference is I'm here to make sure the issues are fixed and not taking 5 months to respond....

If someone wanna try and help me do a podcast, that can at least get the ball rolling

I'll do the heavy lifting, I'll just need someone to be a guest
Pm me your hours and I'll make it happen

I agree, but most of the chicks left before drama kicked off last year.

My method would work perfectly, but niggas don't wanna do it.

I still think if niggas invited 1 chick that they know, everybody would eat.

If ohmars brought tonya, ap could bag tonya and bring stacy etc.

AP brought Lea and now her and chi are in love lol
My nigga if you laugh at my emotions again I'll personally make sure the DMV becomes the MV

*continues to read this shit show*

Some of the language has to be changed.
Its very male driven.
Give the site a gender-neutral feel/look/design.

I dont find a podcast needed to bring in numbers. Its a good idea though.

Some of the language has to be changed.
Its very male driven.
Give the site a gender-neutral feel/look/design.

I dont find a podcast needed to bring in numbers. Its a good idea though.
Can you elaborate on the language please

The idea @Shotta had about watermarking the memes, photoshops and gifs created here is a good one. All it takes for one to go viral and it would bring loads of traffic.

Also, having those meme and photoshop contests would encourage more participation from the creatives on ABW already(if they have the time to participate)

How good is ABW being indexed by search engines? Keywords and tags for threads might help visibility some

How good is ABW being indexed by search engines? Keywords and tags for threads might help visibility some

Like I said a couple pages ago, the pic gallery brings in most of the traffic. I'd say for 70% of the most popular IG models, ABW ranks first or 2nd page.

Ex: ABW ranks 2nd on google after her IG, even before Reddit

Screenshot_113.png

ABW hasn't taken over the net yet, but it's not too far from happening.

Nh in advance, but if the pic gallery got most of the traffic...

Let the ladies have a nigga nude thread where they can post a bunch of schlongs.....

Maybe it'll attract women the same way the pic gallery attracts men...

A couple of nigga nudes broke the internet in the past few years....

Again....nh..... But we might be able to make a come up of that kinda exposure

Back