Welcome To aBlackWeb

What ABW Needs...

Hope u didn't take that as a diss. I rather u reserve that energy for when I actually put energy towards dissing u
I don't have to tell females some of y'all niggas trash af

They can read ya posts just like I do

Y'all tell on ya'llselves then wanna blame me and Du

.... To Become The Best Forum Online.

I just read most of the Sion's Greatest IC Moments thread and I saw a couple people wanted it locked. There's no need to lock it. If niggas wanna talk about Kat for the 138th time this week and talk about how scary the internet was over a decade ago, cool. Let them niggas eat.

But I will agree that ABW is lacking drama and for most cases you need females to have that. A lot of the females left last year shortly after the IC influx...

As long as there's niggas acting like bitches on here, the chicks are gonna keep leaving.

In your opinion what do you think ABW needs work on?

Lol i knew that was gonna happen. Creep ass noggas

U tryn build the forum or the website?

Does the site even get clicks? Or is all your traffic us?

Lets go invade the Black-board they got some chicks over there, new chicks.. i seent em

@Goldie

lets_make_it_happen.jpg

:js4:

Im not sayin that we go over there and aggressively poach their women.. im saying we go over there on aliases, post in a few threads and then start invading inboxes to talk up ABW.. just tell em you know of another forum that they might wanna check out too and then..

full

More women..

I agree, but most of the chicks left before drama kicked off last year.

My method would work perfectly, but niggas don't wanna do it.

I still think if niggas invited 1 chick that they know, everybody would eat.

If ohmars brought tonya, ap could bag tonya and bring stacy etc.

AP brought Lea and now her and chi are in love lol

I brought atleast 30 women here, half left within the first week and a lot of the others eventually faded off. I can't be the only nigga bringing women.

I think its hard to find folks who you know will participate. Like anybody can join but are they gonna be active? And i do think facebook and twitter plsy a big part.

You already know your site better than his shit bruh

only thing is a lot of those chicks came from LSA.. and they going there to talk about LSA so you know what you gotta do man..

you gotta make a thread for the LSA abused to come tell their story.. @Goldie

View attachment 104399

:js4:

Im not sayin that we go over there and aggressively poach their women.. im saying we go over there on aliases, post in a few threads and then start invading inboxes to talk up ABW.. just tell em you know of another forum that they might wanna check out too and then..

full

More women..
I'm down

Wait, Black board back up?

Tony, when you trying to do this?

U tryn build the forum or the website?

Does the site even get clicks? Or is all your traffic us?

At this point the website is the forum. Almost all the posts from the main site redirects to the forum.

It's hard to focus on things outside of the forum when the forum still needs help...

To keep it a buck, the main part of the forum that needs help is The Cool Table. The other parts of the site doesn't need women to get it poppin. The Pic Gallery brings the most traffic out of the entire forum. The traffic numbers are still pretty good, but when The Cool Table slows down, it feels like the whole site has when that's really not the case.

But when it comes down to having a community, 'The Cool Table' is the heart of it. So I need to get it back poppin.

I don't have to tell females some of y'all niggas trash af

They can read ya posts just like I do

Y'all tell on ya'llselves then wanna blame me and Du
Nah see, what "i" meant was that you and du are actually legit good hearted guys that warm new women...rightfully, take it slow and be aware that some guys are more jerk than they appear..

Like I said, u took that wrong

Nah see, what "i" meant was that you and du are actually legit good hearted guys that warm new women...rightfully, take it slow and be aware that some guys are more jerk than they appear..

Like I said, u took that wrong

Just saw you edited your post but to answer it. In 2017 we had a section where the chicks on here were posting nudes freely, then ... yea.

Goes back to my original point in the Op, niggas gotta stop acting like bitches and the chicks will stay.

The one thing I don't get about the shit with the women is...

... Are y'all niggas that fuckin hard up for some ass that you trying to holler at innanet broads? I thought y'all niggas was playas in real life, where alladat go? I thought niggas was smashing dimes and shit... Maybe niggas lying and they smashing three pennies and a half cent outchea. Why the fuck niggas all up in PM's trying to push up? Should be plenty of pussy in the streets that y'all ain't gotta worry about the chicks that come here like that.

Somebody enlighten me on this, 'cause I just don't get it.

The one thing I don't get about the shit with the women is...

... Are y'all niggas that fuckin hard up for some ass that you trying to holler at innanet broads? I thought y'all niggas was playas in real life, where alladat go? I thought niggas was smashing dimes and shit... Maybe niggas lying and they smashing three pennies and a half cent outchea. Why the fuck niggas all up in PM's trying to push up? Should be plenty of pussy in the streets that y'all ain't gotta worry about the chicks that come here like that.

Somebody enlighten me on this, 'cause I just don't get it.
Lol...word to a beta post back in the day

Guys...guys...its about
lTdsQX.gif
The sexual thrill...the sexual thrill

Back