Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weird habits.

Oh yeah......
-I like to rub my husbands head and beard for no reason
-I sniff his face like a dog and rub my nose on his nose
-I'm cold blooded so when my hands and feet are cold I put them on him to warm up

I have American Idol or MUsic videos in the shower.

I play all roles. Host, judges, contestant and even the audience when I’m playing American Idol.

Now for music videos. I be in the shower doing the background dancers moves. The video girls moves and the rappers/singer.

I have American Idol or MUsic videos in the shower.

I play all roles. Host, judges, contestant and even the audience when I’m playing American Idol.

Now for music videos. I be in the shower doing the background dancers moves. The video girls moves and the rappers/singer.

Girl be careful! You gonna die in that shower!

I think up random, drastic scenarios that im forced into and what i would do. Like if a killer had me and my younger brother and basically said one of us had to die what I would do.

Been having them since early childhood, not sure where it came from but it's been reoccuring since then

Shit sucks, doesn't it

I like sniffing hand sanitizer. When I was pregnant it was thee worst. I craved sniffing that shit smh.

I can't stand still for long, I have to be tapping my foot or something. I find it highly annoying to be still for long periods of time.

talk to myself in the mirror
fight wit my dog
sniff my food b4 i eat it

It doesn't bother me tbh. Just comes and goes

It doesn't bother me as much as it used to, now that I know it's just survivalist mode... I used to think it was just morbid depressed shit.... Then I realized I wasn't depressed. I was a realist.

Word, well I guess I just feel weird doing it. Especially talking to myself in the mirror cause I be happy as shit just carrying on a convo with myself sometimes. Maybe thats a good thing though I dont know.. And you aint ever had nobody ask you why u sniff your food? Shit I have

Word, well I guess I just feel weird doing it. Especially talking to myself in the mirror cause I be happy as shit just carrying on a convo with myself sometimes. Maybe thats a good thing though I dont know.. And you aint ever had nobody ask you why u sniff your food? Shit I have

Shit I thought everybody smelled they food before eating it!

im crazy about having shit in my teeth, I'll floss/pick anywhere

I go thru this whole lil ocd ritual when I get in the car....takes no less than 5-6 mins to pull off lmao

im weird about space....im the guy that parks waaaay out in the parking lot even tho there were closer spaces in between people.....if I hit a restaurant I want a booth or a table in the corner....I rarely sit down in a crowded room, gotta stand

Back