Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weird habits.

i wish weed was legaal here...i used to depend on my mom...tmi......but yea she enjoyed it in her last days....lets respect her she actualy gave me some before she passed....ill never get over it...............my question is about dabs............i know cbd ....i just grew up with good bud i never vapored anything

When i go into a public restroom, i always have to use the stall.

I keep having this dream that some bitch ass nigga who i used to have beef with is gon try and come and punch me from behind if i stand at a urinal.

This also backfires on me b/c then i'll have a dream that im in the stall taking a leak, and that same motherfucker will take a scalpel and cut my Achilles.

When i go into a public restroom, i always have to use the stall.

I keep having this dream that some bitch ass nigga who i used to have beef with is gon try and come and punch me from behind if i stand at a urinal.

This also backfires on me b/c then i'll have a dream that im in the stall taking a leak, and that same motherfucker will take a scalpel and cut my Achilles.
YOU SHOULD JUST PISS BY YOUR TRUCK....ITS YOUR RIGHT ...ITS MARKING TERRITORY, I HATE PUBLIC BATHROOMS ITS JUST A POOL OF URININE

I talk to myself
I like the sensation qtips give when cleaning my ears. Damn near feels orgasmic
I fondle my balls while i brush my teeth

Back