Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weird habits.

The crazy shit is I smell my boobs all the time NOW because I'm always told I smell like milk and I still breastfeed, that's crazy because I never noticed until I kept being told I smell like it smh.
I mean I noticed it but damn, all the time? I'm just walking around smelling like boob milk smiling and shit.
You may smell like it because you breastfeed. I don’t get told I smell like it but I do smell it still when I’m sniffing my boobs.

You may smell like it because you breastfeed. I don’t get told I smell like it but I do smell it still when I’m sniffing my boobs.

That is so crazy, yanno...some women still lactate for years.

I dunno... I don't really like the smell... I used to, but now that I'm done havin babies.....? I dunno. It's only the last year or two that I don't like the smell anymore.... But there's not really anything I can do other that not purposefully do it. Lol

Idk man, once my daughter weans I am DONE. I'll probably pump the last few days so I won't end up messed up but after that nope. I'm tired lol.
Body builders like buying our milk too.

Idk man, once my daughter weans I am DONE. I'll probably pump the last few days so I won't end up messed up but after that nope. I'm tired lol.
Body builders like buying our milk too.
ahhh the engorgement... Pumping will only prolong it.... Your gonna have three or four days of hell. Boobs are gonna get rock hard but they'll look great. Lol it's like a short lived boob job.

ahhh the engorgement... Pumping will only prolong it.... Your gonna have three or four days of hell. Boobs are gonna get rock hard but they'll look great. Lol it's like a short lived boob job.

Oh don't worry, I know. I'll either hand express or pump, hand express if i'm just looking for relief or pump if I chose to save some milk for her. I'm not entirely sure yet. I do use my milk for like our oatmeal and stuff like that so ehhhh, depends on how I feel when the time comes.
How fun... lol blah.

Ever since I was a kid, I would sit there for hours following those eye floaters.....I really thought I was a super hero that could see germs....I know different now but when I get them sometimes I still try to chase them with my eyes............that and, having to double check to make sure everything was off in the home before leaving, it got to the point I was unplugging everything just incase.....I had to correct that cause it was turning into a really bad habit that was making me late to work and friends dipping without me when we were about to go out cause I was taking too long.....I just had some kinda fear there would be a fire or something

Last edited:
I zone out super often.

I pop my knuckles like every 20 mins

Whistle randomly until i realize im whistling then stop.

Almost any time i walk passed a fridge, i open it up and look inside. I could have just eaten a feast and I would still look.

Back