Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weird habits.

For some reason the inside of my ear itches pretty often, so instead of standing there digging for gold in my ear grossing everyone and myself out I simply yank on my ear a bit and it relieves the itch lol.

Oh! I found one.... Apparently I try to bite the back of my hand when I'm thinking inappropriateness..... Lol but catch my sell and blow my cheeks out before pulling my hand away.

I hold my head down and massage the back of my neck to pop it.

I also pop my toes and fingers, but not as much lately.

-i don't run across the street (I'll wait for every car to pass before I cross or walk and they stop)
-I don't run to any shelter when it rains
-if toilet paper is the wrong way, I have to fix it before I use it(even at someone's house)
-feet have to be exposed when I sleep

-i don't run across the street (I'll wait for every car to pass before I cross or walk and they stop)
-I don't run to any shelter when it rains
-if toilet paper is the wrong way, I have to fix it before I use it(even at someone's house)
-feet have to be exposed when I sleep
You not scared the monsters are gonna touch your feet?

You not scared the monsters are gonna touch your feet?

People who sleep with their feet covered: it's ok to be scared.... And warm.... Those of us who don't... We're hot as HELL in the first place... We haven't the need for fear...

People who sleep with their feet covered: it's ok to be scared.... And warm.... Those of us who don't... We're hot as HELL in the first place... We haven't the need for fear...
Even when I’m hot sometimes, I fear the monsters. So I’ll take my feet from under the cover and curl up so my feet won’t be near the edge.

-I bite my fingernails and poke the buds on tongue with it or place it between my teeth and flick it with my tongue
-I cuff my breast when I shiznit

*some other weird shit I'd rather not disclose

I think up random, drastic scenarios that im forced into and what i would do. Like if a killer had me and my younger brother and basically said one of us had to die what I would do.

Been having them since early childhood, not sure where it came from but it's been reoccuring since then

Back