Welcome To aBlackWeb

Weird habits.

I crack my left big toe ALOT. The more stressed I am the louder and more it cracks
I replay arguments in my head with what I should have said
Wear socks all the time, especially fuzzy socks. Yes they are pretty feet, I am not hiding anything-they are just always cold
I have some slight OCD tendencies

-I have this thing w/ bed sheets ends. My folks tell me I've done it since I was like 2 or 3 and some 30 years later I still do it.
-Ears have to always be clean.
-I don't like being side-by-side when I'm in a car(I don't even have to be driving) with semi trucks.
-I need some type of noise to sleep. I sleep with a fan on EVERY night all year long.

I crack my left big toe ALOT. The more stressed I am the louder and more it cracks
I replay arguments in my head with what I should have said
Wear socks all the time, especially fuzzy socks. Yes they are pretty feet, I am not hiding anything-they are just always cold
I have some slight OCD tendencies

@Sion

I've seen MissK's feets they pretty AF for real. If she was my girl I'd have her giving me back massage dancing on my back and all that
I HAVE PRETTY FEET TOO!!! Lol
Don't mind the marks from my sweats... LMAO

Attachments

• IMG_2081.PNG
    IMG_2081.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
I've seen MissK's feets they pretty AF for real. If she was my girl I'd have her giving me back massage dancing on my back and all that
:idkb3:

look...........i love miss K, and i mean no disrespect......

but you look like you barely a buck 50 bruh.......

i unno if you want shorty dancing on your back.......

Lol I square up too, I shadow box too... I stay making up combos

I bite my nails
Crack my knuckles
Scratch my throat and snort a lot
I fill up the ice tray even if I only take one cube
I always look at the toilet paper after I wipe my ass
thats annoying... wettin up the other good ready cubes for no got damn reason!

I twirl and pull my hair while watching tv or browsing through my phone without realizing Im doing it.

When I use the restroom, I always pull the front tail of my shirt over my boobs no matter the length.

I crack the car window so I can still feel the coldness from outside when the heat is on.

I read magazines from back to front.

I fall asleep to music with headphones or earphones to drown out faint and unidentified noises of the night when everything is off.

I freeze fresh fruits, then eat them.

I like watching men get their hair cut and their beard manicured.

:idkb3:

look...........i love miss K, and i mean no disrespect......

but you look like you barely a buck 50 bruh.......

i unno if you want shorty dancing on your back.......

now now wait a minute Du..........you callin me fat?!?! :saywutt:

I bit my nails

Crack my knuckles

I talk loud as fuck. I subconsciously have to hear my own voice at a certain level, so I go higher then the highest thing in the room and dont even know it. I use to get in trouble a lot when I was a kid.

maybe not a weird habit, but i look in my rear view mirror like every other 2 secs

can be the only car on the road and i still do it

Back