Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m mentally fucked up too. I have to go to work Monday and explain why I had to miss two days. Which is a whole different situation.

I’m gonna hit them with family emergency. The principal is a question asker. So that’s gonna frustrate me and extremely piss me off. Then I might cry because that’s what I do when I’m at my wits end.

I can’t resort to violence because I need my job. It’s just all fucked up becauae normally i would pop off and call it a day.
Sometimes you gotta eat shit.

It's better that way.

Everybody goes home.

I feel like I should have the right to say “I don’t wanna speak on it” without consequences. I don’t wanna speak on it because I don’t. I know I need my job though. So, I’m pretty much forced to relive the situation.

So, I’m telling myself Monday will be my last day to be sad af. I won’t have any reason to speak on it again.

There's a pic online.

A pic of me as a kid, with my cousins. I've posted it in here, the IC, Facebook. It's just one of those pics. A few members of our family wanted to re do the pic with all of us adults.

You might know what pic I'm talking about. In the pic, my cousins and I are sitting on the apartment steps. We're all under 10, but it's clear as fuck... Even then.... It was me.... It was always me.

In this family, in this neighborhood, in my life.... It was me.... You fucked with anybody I love you deal with me.... No questions.

Yeah see that online... How many times I jumped out there for other posters? Imagine real life. And I don't really really threaten Niggaz....I just let them know.... It's me you gotta deal with....

That's always been me. I've always gotten that message across. And I feel like I've dropped the ball with that. And someone obviously missed the message.

And I'm too ready to reintroduce myself. Like too too ready. I got a wife and kids, but they know who I am. I can't help who I am.

I'm drunk, I'm talking too much
I know you talking real life shit but..remember the last scene of the wire when Marlo went legit. Went to a fancy function, it wasn’t him so he hit the streets. And a corner boy tried him and he goes “do you know who I am?”

You know just as well as you should know. In the hood, it ain’t what have you done. It’s what have you done lately. How many latelys u think you got left in you..just you, you alone, just you.

Now how many latelys you got that you Wiz and Kids a willing to lend?

Meh some things are universally understood take ur butt to work smile and nod ur head keep it makes moving
Hypothetically, let’s say I was raped(God forbid). Had to miss work because of it but they never got the message that I would be missing a day. Am I supposed to go to work, explain my situation and smile and keep it moving?

Hypothetically, let’s say I was raped(God forbid). Had to miss work because of it but they never got the message that I would be missing a day. Am I supposed to go to work, explain my situation and smile and keep it moving?
Whoever said that shit Kandy said that shit cause they empty inside and u not

Talking bout ur situation not Elz

Nigga is u serious rn?

Nigga is u serious rn?
I’m dead ass serious. I wasn’t raped but to tell somebody they problems ain’t real is dumb af.

Like i said what’s real to me ain’t gotta be real to you. You can’t tell people to just keep it moving.

I’m dead ass serious. I wasn’t raped but to tell somebody they problems ain’t real is dumb af.

Like i said what’s real to me ain’t gotta be real to you. You can’t tell people to just keep it moving.
Fam u took a day off for no reason but the fact that u didn't feel like working word ur boss is gonna ask about either tell her the truth or lie but this ain't nothing to be sitting up all night in a candlelit room over

Just bc a nigga from a certain place, he get a pass to say fuck shit? Nah.

Fam u took a day off for no reason but the fact that u didn't feel like working word ur boss is gonna ask about either tell her the truth or lie but this ain't nothing to be sitting up all night in a candlelit room over
You’re assuming I took a day off for no reason. You ain’t got a clue about what my last few days have been about.

Don’t get it twisted with what you see on this site my nigga. This site is actually helping me keep my mind off the shit.

But before this gets any deeper. I’m going to nip this conversation in the bud. We have no further words to say to one another. Amen.

Back