Welcome To aBlackWeb

i want to vent about pest control.............every time they leave its a fucking horror movie scene.............i the fucking roaches are having a disco party and shit....doing back flips off the ceiling and shit,i tried to smack one on the microwave but it was in the inside.....i tried to nuke the fucker but didnt care and c walked out .......i was at a loss for words

Well of you would quit using your keyboard and comforters as plates this might not happen as often.

Screenshot_20180102-082533.jpg

87XXO.gif

THIS THAT BULLS**T MO!

I want to smoke some of that good good ssssssooooooooo bad! but I gotta keep my blood and hair pristine :( But when I retire.......

w6N9k_s-200x150.gif
smokey.gif

I don’t even put my super personal business out there but I am sad af. I laughed and even smiled a few times but I’m just so sad.

I’ve cried three days in a row. I feel like a cry baby. I’m too much of a G for this crying shit. I think I’ve met my quota for crying this year already.

I don’t even put my super personal business out there but I am sad af. I laughed and even smiled a few times but I’m just so sad.

I’ve cried three days in a row. I feel like a cry baby. I’m too much of a G for this crying shit. I think I’ve met my quota for crying this year already.
What’s going on

This is one of them situations that may go away with time. I ain’t got time to be feeling sad tho. It’s all fucked up.

Well, ima tell you that even though ion know the extent of what ur going through. I hate to see any woman going through it. And because I think you’re very cool and a very special person. I hate to see that your going through it. Guess all I can really say is, I feel bad that u feel bad, friend

Well, ima tell you that even though ion know the extent of what ur going through. I hate to see any woman going through it. And because I think you’re very cool and a very special person. I hate to see that your going through it. Guess all I can really say is, I feel bad that u feel bad, friend
Aww thanks Germs.

I'm kinda fucked up right now. Mentally. Just too much shit going on. I'm doing my best to maintain, but it's kinda comforting knowing that if i zapped out and lost my mind, people would legit understand.

I'm under a remarkable amount of stress, and the fact that I haven't zapped yet.... Given my history.... Is real commendable.

I'd like to keep it up..... But I'm not sure if I'm just telling myself that cuz it's the right thing.

I kinda really wanna be on some bull shit.

It's like after years of being on my bull shit, and then chilling, I kinda went soft. People don't respect that animal anymore. That animal must be respected.

A lot of my sanity is tied down to the belief that people don't want to see me zap, cuz that would not be cool.

But when I'm constantly facing shit that makes me feel maybe I should let the animal out.... It's like where's the respect?

I have no issues demanding it... But I mean, I thought the point of growing up was to get past those urges...

Y'all pray for me. Mentally I'm pretty strong. But once I've justified certain shit in my head, I'm incapable of feeling bad for it. Which I've already done.

So I mean. Shit can get very real at any moment. And while I'm okay with that, I'm aware that I shouldn't. And that bothers me.

I'm kinda fucked up right now. Mentally. Just too much shit going on. I'm doing my best to maintain, but it's kinda comforting knowing that if i zapped out and lost my mind, people would legit understand.

I'm under a remarkable amount of stress, and the fact that I haven't zapped yet.... Given my history.... Is real commendable.

I'd like to keep it up..... But I'm not sure if I'm just telling myself that cuz it's the right thing.

It's like after years of being on my bull shit, and then chilling, I kinda went soft. People don't respect that animal anymore. That animal must be respected.

A lot of my sanity is tied down to the belief that people don't want to see me zap, cuz that would not be cool.

But when I'm constantly facing shit that makes me feel maybe I should let the animal out.... It's like where's the respect?

I have no issues demanding it... But I mean, I thought the point of growing up was to get past those urges...

Y'all pray for me. Mentally I'm pretty strong. But once I've justified certain shit in my head, I'm incapable of feeling bad for it. Which I've already done.

So I mean. Shit can get very real at any moment. And while I'm okay with that, I'm aware that I shouldn't. And that bothers me.
Yo..ion wanna seem insensitive and I’m not tryna troll u..first lemme say that.

Yo, I know this chick that is a butch lesbian. And in her mind she is tough and she’s friends with legit big time dealers. So when she would bark on niggaz around the way. She did so thinking they were shook.

When I’m fact, outside of her demeanor and friendships. She was a decent person but for some reason it didn’t register in the way it should because she just comes from a culture of respect at any cost.

And what she thought was niggaz was shook was niggaz like her and she was a woman. And they could her hurt because of her “softness” I should say.

I think you may be confusing fear with respect du. And the fact that like you said, if you zap people would believe you have good reason. So in essence, they see what you going through but the world don’t stop being the world just cause your dealing with what your dealing with.

Man you need to vent to your inner circle and get away from everything that ain’t till u get ur mind square

I’m mentally fucked up too. I have to go to work Monday and explain why I had to miss two days. Which is a whole different situation.

I’m gonna hit them with family emergency. The principal is a question asker. So that’s gonna frustrate me and extremely piss me off. Then I might cry because that’s what I do when I’m at my wits end.

I can’t resort to violence because I need my job. It’s just all fucked up becauae normally i would pop off and call it a day.

Simple rule I live by " say what u want just don't put ur hands on me"

Yo..ion wanna seem insensitive and I’m not tryna troll u..first lemme say that.

Yo, I know this chick that is a butch lesbian. And in her mind she is tough and she’s friends with legit big time dealers. So when she would bark on niggaz around the way. She did so thinking they were shook.

When I’m fact, outside of her demeanor and friendships. She was a decent person but for some reason it didn’t register in the way it should because she just comes from a culture of respect at any cost.

And what she thought was niggaz was shook was niggaz like her and she was a woman. And they could her hurt because of her “softness” I should say.

I think you may be confusing fear with respect du. And the fact that like you said, if you zap people would believe you have good reason. So in essence, they see what you going through but the world don’t stop being the world just cause your dealing with what your dealing with.

Man you need to vent to your inner circle and get away from everything that ain’t till u get ur mind square
There's a pic online.

A pic of me as a kid, with my cousins. I've posted it in here, the IC, Facebook. It's just one of those pics. A few members of our family wanted to re do the pic with all of us adults.

You might know what pic I'm talking about. In the pic, my cousins and I are sitting on the apartment steps. We're all under 10, but it's clear as fuck... Even then.... It was me.... It was always me.

In this family, in this neighborhood, in my life.... It was me.... You fucked with anybody I love you deal with me.... No questions.

Yeah see that online... How many times I jumped out there for other posters? Imagine real life. And I don't really really threaten Niggaz....I just let them know.... It's me you gotta deal with....

That's always been me. I've always gotten that message across. And I feel like I've dropped the ball with that. And someone obviously missed the message.

And I'm too ready to reintroduce myself. Like too too ready. I got a wife and kids, but they know who I am. I can't help who I am.

I'm drunk, I'm talking too much

Back