Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
I thought this was a good idea. Sometimes people want to vent about things and have no one to vent to. Well here is a thread. You don’t have to put your personal business out there if you don’t want.

5F6B36E8-7BA6-4E32-A728-5724D5971D22.jpeg

I had to let you go so you could grow. Life goes on.

DJ8DhFlU8AEzc49

Who am I fooling shit I miss the fuck out you an we both fulla shit lying in each others face.

I don't like stupid ppl, I mean really ditzy ppl. I find myself having thoughts of "you ol dumb bitch" or "bitch, you gotta be the most stupid thang I dun ever seen". Having to explain somethin so simple for more than an hr in multiple ways is frustrating. It's even worse watching it go down. It makes me cringe and I get so aggravated and angry Capture+_2017-09-17-12-08-09.png .

But then I always express my low-level anger to a friend and I feel better. She doesn't even flinch bc she understands me. Such a great frand.

Over the years, I've seen folks on some of these innanet forums take shyt WAY too serious.

Seems like it's not about trying to understand each others pov...but who can get the last word in.

Also...why acknowledge a muthafucca you don't like? Seriously, I think folks wanna argue just to argue. Never understood it.

I don't like you as a poster...I view you as a creep/subhuman/azzzhole etc...but go outta my way to mention you...respond to you...grab your attention...just so I can put you down to make myself feel good, and feel like I'm better than you...on the innanet. Smh.

That is all...for now. Lol

Over the years, I've seen folks on some of these innanet forums take shyt WAY too serious.

Seems like it's not about trying to understand each others pov...but who can get the last word in.

Also...why acknowledge a muthafucca you don't like? Seriously, I think folks wanna argue just to argue. Never understood it.

I don't like you as a poster...I view you as a creep/subhuman/azzzhole etc...but go outta my way to mention you...respond to you...grab your attention...just so I can put you down to make myself feel good, and feel like I'm better than you...on the innanet. Smh.

That is all...for now. Lol

Naw g if I don't rock with you and you know I don't rock with you but yet you still try to interact with me ima call you out on yo stalking ass ways no means no keep it moving.

The shit is simple right?

This is a teachable moment if you act like that on the net I know in real life you're pathetic as fuck so I can't let them slide on their bullshit when it pertains to me.

Your approach might be different but may da lawd be wit em.

I hate that the front of my office seems to be the hangout spot for SVP's that don't have anything else to do.

I’m battling myself at the moment. One half of me wanna remain the way I’ve been because it means so much. The other half wanna buss it open for a real nigga.

Back