I’m battling myself at the moment. One half of me wanna remain the way I’ve been because it means so much. The other half wanna buss it open for a real nigga.

You grown right? Then buss it open.

tumblr_mogylom4BX1r986t6o1_400_zpshgrh40t0.gif

What's much more important is DYGDA?
No

Just a thread to get things off your chest without being scrutinized, I'll start off....I think/fear/know i'm bipolar, but I when I was younger I was on medication anxiety and depression medication, thats been well over a decade, after I hit 18 I was dropped from insurance and picked up the bottle to cope, I was never diagnosed but even if I was I wouldn't go back on them pills anyways.

Last edited:
another confession, I never could pay attention enough to learn how to play games like Chess and Dominoes, or any card game

I think we already got a thread like this broham

Just a thread to get things off your chest without being scrutinized, I'll start off....I think/fear/know i'm bipolar, but I when I was younger I was on medication anxiety and depression medication, thats been well over a decade, after I hit 18 I was dropped from insurance and picked up the bottle to cope, I was never diagnosed but even if I was I wouldn't go back on them pills anyways.

Respect to you for being open about your struggles with mental illness. Bipolar/Depression/ Schizophrenia run rampant through my family and have crippled a lot of people I love. Mental health is definitely not given enough attention in our communities. I wish good health upon you.

Respect to you for being open about your struggles with mental illness. Bipolar/Depression/ Schizophrenia run rampant through my family and have crippled a lot of people I love. Mental health is definitely not given enough attention in our communities. I wish good health upon you.
I don't like being labeled as mentally ill.....thats not how I would label me....I just sometimes don't want to talk or do anything being cause of anxiety or just depression........I ain't crazy......the bipolar part......I just want to do everything at once or do nothing at all........im not crazy or anything like that....if that makes sense

sometimes I wonder if its everyone and im just weak? I dont know man

I don't like being labeled as mentally ill.....thats not how I would label me....I just sometimes don't want to talk or do anything being cause of anxiety or just depression........I ain't crazy......the bipolar part......I just want to do everything at once or do nothing at all........im not crazy or anything like that....if that makes sense

It does. And you're right about "labels". Labels can be hurtful and divisive. I take convos about emotional and mental health serious so my apologies bro. Either way I wish you well man

Reactions: MallyG
To make sense of it all in my case.......anxiety led me to a doctor, insurance cut me off so that led me to alcohol, alcohol lead me to depression, and here I am know and don't know really whats next but it feels like I'm not going anywhere anytime soon

thanks man....Im good......your a good person

I'm just trying to do unto others ya know. But this is a serious topic for me. My 1st cousin commited suicide this year. I'm not a crying type person but I shed real tears for him. 19 years old man..with a new job, apartment and girl. Literally blew the top of his head off with a gun. This shit aint no game to me. I'm literally tearing up typing this shit.

I'm just trying to do unto others ya know. But this is a serious topic for me. My 1st cousin commited suicide this year. I'm not a crying type person but I shed real tears for him. 19 years old man..with a new job, apartment and girl. Literally blew the top of his head off with a gun. This shit aint no game to me. I'm literally tearing up typing this shit.
im sorry for your loss bruh maybe it should be talked about though....i'll be here for you as equally as you have been here man

im sorry for your loss bruh maybe it should be talked about though....i'll be here for you as equally as you have been here man

Appreciate that bro..this shit got me in my feelings right now lol..fuck it..We can keep this thread going by ourselves. Never know who will read our words, find comfort and decide that today they dont want to stop living.