Welcome To aBlackWeb

You’re assuming I took a day off for no reason. You ain’t got a clue about what my last few days have been about.

Don’t get it twisted with what you see on this site my nigga. This site is actually helping me keep my mind off the shit.

But before this gets any deeper. I’m going to nip this conversation in the bud. We have no further words to say to one another. Amen.

No need to get aggy how I'm posed to know what I going thru when u stated u didn't go to work cuz u didn't feel like it

U might be right yo...niggas just desensitized to a lot of shit....I'm talking even death barely fazes me at this point
That’s what I’m tryna tell her like, ion think u mean any harm but..u coming off like u don’t care when really ur emotinally removed from the situation so u ain’t really empathetic by fault not by callousness

That’s what I’m tryna tell her like, ion think u mean any harm but..u coming off like u don’t care when really ur emotinally removed from the situation so u ain’t really empathetic by fault not by callousness
DGAF

I need to stay the fuck outta this thread. I’m the rock for people around me and I can’t help but revert to that when people are going through shit. Fucked up thing is people only call me when they’re going through shit

I need to stay the fuck outta this thread. I’m the rock for people around me and I can’t help but revert to that when people are going through shit. Fucked up thing is people only call me when they’re going through shit
Facts I hold everyone around me down can't help but to spring in action when I see ppl going thru shit

Same here. My mama is the rock first, then it’s me.

I'm just getting in the house from a long day. Allow me to vent. Excuse my language in advance.

I'm tired of this shit........I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Fuck you, fuck you, Come here muthafucka. I'm ready to kill all you muthafuckas. Come on muthafucka
QeMelp.gif

I'm just getting in the house from a long day. Allow me to vent. Excuse my language in advance.

I'm tired of this shit........I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Fuck you, fuck you, Come here muthafucka. I'm ready to kill all you muthafuckas. Come on muthafucka
QeMelp.gif
Get some rest.

Back