Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don’t even put my super personal business out there but I am sad af. I laughed and even smiled a few times but I’m just so sad.

I’ve cried three days in a row. I feel like a cry baby. I’m too much of a G for this crying shit. I think I’ve met my quota for crying this year already.
why does crying make you any less of a g?

since when does emotions need to be under control?

you see how many niggas get in they emotions?

go on and cry sis

Coming up on the 20th anniversary of my first friend I lost to the streets next month.

I remember how my friend used to be a good student, friendly and obsessed with washing his hands lol.

It came as a huge surprise when I heard he started banging. Then an even bigger when I heard somebody killed him.

I hadn't seen him in a couple of years prior to that. Sadly, it was a very common story: good kid, bad neighborhood, friends who did bad but didn't know any better. It was a sharp, very quick turn on to the bad path for him, and I just wish he had enough time to turn back.

RIP Ronnie

why does crying make you any less of a g?

since when does emotions need to be under control?

you see how many niggas get in they emotions?

go on and cry sis
Because I said so.

Since I had my child.

Idc about niggas and their emotions.

Already have.

Coming up on the 20th anniversary of my first friend I lost to the streets next month.

I remember how my friend used to be a good student, friendly and obsessed with washing his hands lol.

It came as a huge surprise when I heard he started banging. Then an even bigger when I heard somebody killed him.

I hadn't seen him in a couple of years prior to that. Sadly, it was a very common story: good kid, bad neighborhood, friends who did bad but didn't know any better. It was a sharp, very quick turn on to the bad path for him, and I just wish he had enough time to turn back.

RIP Ronnie
Hope that day is filled with great memories of your friend.

I get disgusted by people who put themselves down. Like I dont fucking care if you think you're a pos, fake being an awesome person in my presence.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
Get that shit off!

Bro I just want to fucking eat! Spent over 800 dollars for a botch surgery from dentists. Shit taking forever to heal. All I won't for Christmas is good health!

Letting fear consume you.
...I don’t wanna ever be the person to be responsible for someone else catching that shit ....so If I even feel something Off I’m looking for confirmation so I can take the necessary steps...imagine having that shit not knowing it and being around ppl

Back