Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

What are you making exactly?
I think I may have a hard time letting go of chicken LOL. I already let go of beef and pork again.
Removing chicken will be tougher that pork n beef but I'm progressing so far. Trying not to break

IMG_6813.JPG Cucumber and Apple salad. Tossed in grape seed oil. Should have added some craisins. Make this last night.

View attachment 19607 Cucumber and Apple salad. Tossed in grape seed oil. Should have added some craisins. Make this last night.

I really like apples in my salad, tried it a few months ago and I was like dang... Really have been missing out, lol. I think I may have a salad today with apples.

I really like apples in my salad, tried it a few months ago and I was like dang... Really have been missing out, lol. I think I may have a salad today with apples.
Tangerines are a good salad placement. Along with grapes.

I don't use salad dressings, onions, peppers and other salad compliments so I have to make mine a way that will still fill me up.

Never could get with a sweet salad

No lie, I felt that way until I had a salad from Chick-Fil-A that my sister bought home. It had apples and strawberries in it. I wasn't too fond of the strawberries in it so I took them out but the apples actually were perfect.

Gotta try it for real.

No lie, I felt that way until I had a salad from Chick-Fil-A that my sister bought home. It had apples and strawberries in it. I wasn't too fond of the strawberries in it so I took them out but the apples actually were perfect.

Gotta try it for real.
That’s one of the salads, I tried.

Tangerines are a good salad placement. Along with grapes.

I don't use salad dressings, onions, peppers and other salad compliments so I have to make mine a way that will still fill me up.

I don't know if I'd like tangerines in my salad. I actually love white onions in my salads, tomatoes, some salt and pepper with a little vinegar. Don't even need dressing at all.

Back