Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

Veggie burgers are actually good. I'll only eat them if my mom cooks them though.

It gets deep! Like boom I don't eat red Doritos bc it supposed to have had porcine in it. Porcine is a pork product.

Oh wow! That's crazy.
It gets deeper the more you eliminate.

Reactions: Mooney
question for the uneducated

but whats so bad about soy?

Our bodies actually treat it as estrogen. It's in everything here, not to mention that a lot of infants and children with dairy allergies sometimes have an allergy to soy as well.

well damn

looks like i'ma try to get those crumbles Herbs was talking about

i think target sell them

I would go back and have a full panel done.

I'd also try eliminating dairy because from my understanding they can give off false negative results sometimes.

I have a few friends and one in particular who breastfeeds and had a big issue with her daughter and eczema. I basically taught her about hidden dairy. You must read labels so egg elimination in her diet goes beyond avoiding cooking eggs and adding eggs to dishes. If she eats processed foods, you must read the label. Sometimes things are at risk for cross contamination as well so the label may say some along the lines that it's made in a factory with dairy or egg products.

late as hell but yeah we're on top of all that

her teacher even texts us the snacks their having that day and all that

she's gotten to the point she knows most of what she cant eat

and if she's unsure, she wont eat it

they get processed snacks but thats really it, and I think we're kinda strict on that

Aight, so I'm finally home at a decent hour, so I'm about to cook for the first time in weeks

Really trying my best to develop some better eating habits

Was gonna add a sweet potato but decide against it.

Thoughts

Reactions: Mooney
Aight, so I'm finally home at a decent hour, so I'm about to cook for the first time in weeks

Really trying my best to develop some better eating habits

Was gonna add a sweet potato but decide against it.

Thoughts

What are you making exactly?
I think I may have a hard time letting go of chicken LOL. I already let go of beef and pork again.

What are you making exactly?
I think I may have a hard time letting go of chicken LOL. I already let go of beef and pork again.
Just gon put the meat crumbles on top of the cauliflower and read the broccoli as my veggie

Just gon put the meat crumbles on top of the cauliflower and read the broccoli as my veggie

Gotcha!
I think I'm going to do the cauliflower fresh. I don't like sweet peas, lol.