Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

I don't know if I'd like tangerines in my salad. I actually love white onions in my salads, tomatoes, some salt and pepper with a little vinegar. Don't even need dressing at all.
I couldn't eat all that,personally. I'm picky

No lie, I felt that way until I had a salad from Chick-Fil-A that my sister bought home. It had apples and strawberries in it. I wasn't too fond of the strawberries in it so I took them out but the apples actually were perfect.

Gotta try it for real.
The strawberries need to be fresh in order to enjoy them in salad. If one soggy you picking them all out

The strawberries need to be fresh in order to enjoy them in salad. If one soggy you picking them all out

They were actually perfect, lol. I ate them just not in my salad. They didn't belong in salad to me.

I'm picky as well. I don't like craisins and stuff like that in my salad. I don't like nuts and all that in mines too.

Been on the new diet.

Diet is medicine.

Diet actually controls our behavior, lack of nutrients is toxic for the body, kids eating snacks, junk food, fried food, meat, and not eating fruits, veggies, nuts, drinking water, can and will have ADHD, lack of memory, fatigue issues, anger issues, attention issues, skin issues, tones of things, which also hurts us as adults.

I don't wanna come off as a "I know it all" but I just wanna share some information on nutrients and how it affects us as humans

Been on the new diet.

Diet is medicine.

Diet actually controls our behavior, lack of nutrients is toxic for the body, kids eating snacks, junk food, fried food, meat, and not eating fruits, veggies, nuts, drinking water, can and will have ADHD, lack of memory, fatigue issues, anger issues, attention issues, skin issues, tones of things, which also hurts us as adults.

I don't wanna come off as a "I know it all" but I just wanna share some information on nutrients and how it affects us as humans
None of know everything. This village of people can help each other strive and succeed and together be the best we can. I appreciate you chiming in

Ppl be saying fuck Cancer, but Cancer comes from the food we eat which creates toxic within our bodies.

Meat, sugar, flour, rice, all that shit creates problems with us. Diet can affect women menstruation, believe or not, women are not supposed to consume/have estrogen, heavy flow, cramps are all issues due to bad dieting. Women are not to supposed to bleed, if they do, it's suppose to be light as hell.

Diet affect us with learning, thinking, fatigue, sleeping, Erection Dysfunctional, Cardiovascular, Emotions. etc.

I know what's good and what's helped me. If I can pass on the wisdom I've acquired, then I'll do it. I would never proclaim my self as a know it all. Some people don't know where to start with gaining this information; which inhabits their ability to structure the proper techniques.

I know what's good and what's helped me. If I can pass on the wisdom I've acquired, then I'll do it. I would never proclaim my self as a know it all. Some people don't know where to start with gaining this information; which inhabits their ability to structure the proper techniques.

Well I'll just drop off the things I've learned just to help the next and help the babies.

Not trying to come from a preaching stance or anything:

Feeding kids and yourself snacks, bread, hot pockets, heavy dosage of meat, diary products, sodas, kool-aid is like feeding them drugs, cocaine, cigarettes and alcohol.

Food affects the brain and immune system, kidneys, liver, heart, more than anything.

Not trying to come from a preaching stance or anything:

Feeding kids and yourself snacks, bread, hot pockets, heavy dosage of meat, diary products, sodas, kool-aid is like feeding them drugs, cocaine, cigarettes and alcohol.

Food affects the brain and immune system, kidneys, liver, heart, more than anything.

Why do you think all these companies stay in business. Some folks are woke to the wise man!

Businesses helping businesses.

It's hard to change your diet, shid I'm still in a working progress, but knowing how food affects the body is making me want to do better and learn more about what I am putting in my body.

Why do you think all these companies stay in business. Some folks are woke to the wise man!

Businesses helping businesses.

Cheap product and lack of knowledge on how food is our medicine.

Like I thought cancer came from just bad cells within our bodies, not really realizing that most of the times if not all, we are the ones creating these diseases (by pass surgery) liver cancer, colon caner, thyroid issues, high blood pressure, retina, obesity by eating a bad diet

G-BOMBS

(Greens, Beans, Onions, Mushrooms, Berries, Seeds/Nuts) is how I shop.

75-80% of your groceries should come from out of the produce section

Back