Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

Cheap product and lack of knowledge on how food is our medicine.

Like I thought cancer came from just bad cells within our bodies, not really realizing that most of the times if not all, we are the ones creating these diseases (by pass surgery) liver cancer, colon caner, thyroid issues, high blood pressure, retina, obesity by eating a bad diet
Sugar is the main culprit that fuels cancers once it develops in the body.

The overage in steroids consumption in the body attacks the blood cells and thus making them uninhabitable in the body. They can't get out so they manipulate our organs thus the formation of most sicknesses in the body.

Post up meals, I think will help all of us.

I am still trying out recipes which makes something fo you and your s/o or whoever to do if they are on the same wave as you.

Red roasted potatoes, mushroom, zucchini, white onions and squash cooking in a "little" pecan oil.

Took 15 mins to cook and was full, had some raisins for a snack

food.jpg

Aight, so I'm finally home at a decent hour, so I'm about to cook for the first time in weeks

Really trying my best to develop some better eating habits

Was gonna add a sweet potato but decide against it.

Thoughts

ok

the meat crumbles. Tastes just like the real thing when you put ya seasonings on it

not bad at all

i think i can get with this

Post up meals, I think will help all of us.

I am still trying out recipes which makes something fo you and your s/o or whoever to do if they are on the same wave as you.

Red roasted potatoes, mushroom, zucchini, white onions and squash cooking in a "little" pecan oil.

Took 15 mins to cook and was full, had some raisins for a snack

View attachment 19631
I post recipes and meals I've made and eaten.

Is hemp milk good though? I would like to try to make my own almond cashew milk.

LOL, I already drink Almond Cashew milk. I prefer that over almond because I hateeeeee almond milk.

IMG_7072.JPG I kinda nailed it. I forgot to take a pic when I put it in the dish

Roasted Sweet Potato, Kale, Chick Pea Rice Bowl... IMG_7076.JPG

I tried riced cauliflower for dinner, it was pretty good. Definitely something i'll have to cook to my liking a little more and never had cauliflower up until now.

Back