Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

Genesis 1:29

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

But dem say they follow God while eating their steak.

Me and @Knock_Twice starting a 14 day fruit challenge

Fruits will be the primary items on the menu but we'll also eat peanuts, almonds, etc..

Good luck. I know that is tough.
well, maybe

but im prepared

went to the fruit stand yesterday on the recommendation by Knock

and loaded up

I've planned breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks

there should be NO reason to relapse

day 2

so day 1...i wasnt as prepared. I was STARVING after lunch with only one fruit left, which was my grapefruit. So instead of cutting most of my fruit at home, i just brought it to work. I have a knife here. Went to the lil grocery store a block away from my building and copped 2 gallons of water and some peanuts.

I also brought more fruit as a backup. I rather have too much vs. too little. Also started out my morning with a banana/strawberry + pea protein shake to provide me with more of a fuller feel so that i dont get hungry as quickly.

Been Pescatarian(s/o autocorrect) for almost 2 years now. Going vegetarian next but may take a year in between to enjoy meat again. Not sure yet, I’m scared of how my body will react

Been Pescatarian(s/o autocorrect) for almost 2 years now. Going vegetarian next but may take a year in between to enjoy meat again. Not sure yet, I’m scared of how my body will react
That's what's up!!!
There's no need to go back to heavy meat. You'll feel so bloated and constipated. It's best you stay away.

day 2

so day 1...i wasnt as prepared. I was STARVING after lunch with only one fruit left, which was my grapefruit. So instead of cutting most of my fruit at home, i just brought it to work. I have a knife here. Went to the lil grocery store a block away from my building and copped 2 gallons of water and some peanuts.

I also brought more fruit as a backup. I rather have too much vs. too little. Also started out my morning with a banana/strawberry + pea protein shake to provide me with more of a fuller feel so that i dont get hungry as quickly.
Fam what happen to day 2/3/4/5 and today lol u ain't quit on us did u?

My daughter has been on her vegan ish for like a week. She doesn’t want any chicken or anything close lmao. Straight veggies, fruits, occasional potatoes.

My daughter has been on her vegan ish for like a week. She doesn’t want any chicken or anything close lmao. Straight veggies, fruits, occasional potatoes.
Another reason for you to find a nice Rastaman to deal with. I have a cousin or two whenever you ready.

Alkaline vegan huh
I’m not bout that life yet lol I have a few friends who follow the Sebi diet.

I'm not 100% in yet but I'm converting to this. I have however been on the Alkaline herbs for awhile and lost pounds immediately after the first week.

I'm not 100% in yet but I'm converting to this. I have however been on the Alkaline herbs for awhile and lost pounds immediately after the first week.

So far I’ve cut out starches, no beef and pork. I am stuck on chicken and the occasional turkey but the results are worth it. Already went down in inches. I don’t eat dairy and eggs already so most of the things I buy that would usually have that I get an alternative/vegan version.

I’ll have to look into the alkaline herbs.

So far I’ve cut out starches, no beef and pork. I am stuck on chicken and the occasional turkey but the results are worth it. Already went down in inches. I don’t eat dairy and eggs already so most of the things I buy that would usually have that I get an alternative/vegan version.

I’ll have to look into the alkaline herbs.

If you checking this out, you're going the right direction
images

And there are dairy free alternatives out there for milk and I'm actually looking into making my own vegan cheese.

An alternative to eggs is aquafaba, check that out.

Back