Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

If you checking this out, you're going the right direction
images

And there are dairy free alternatives out there for milk and I'm actually looking into making my own vegan cheese.

An alternative to eggs is aquafaba, check that out.

We occasionally use almond cashew milk but we don’t use it often, been dairy and egg free since my daughter was a newborn/infant. She just turned 2.

We occasionally use almond cashew milk but we don’t use it often, been dairy and egg free since my daughter was a newborn/infant. She just turned 2.

Sounds like the Almond Breeze one, I like that one but would prefer the Almond/Coconut one. (UNLESS you don't like coconuts). You can make your own milk as well. I've made hemp milk for past few months and it is without question superior over most of the dairy free milk

Sounds like the Almond Breeze one, I like that one but would prefer the Almond/Coconut one. (UNLESS you don't like coconuts). You can make your own milk as well. I've made hemp milk for past few months and it is without question superior over most of the dairy free milk

I would make my own but I feel like we don’t use it enough, we would most likely waste it because we barely eat cereal in the mornings. Is it a strong coconut taste or...? I don’t think I’d like Almond Coconut lol!

A few women from my group like hemp milk, maybe I’ll make it one day to try because many have said it is really good.

I would make my own but I feel like we don’t use it enough, we would most likely waste it because we barely eat cereal in the mornings. Is it a strong coconut taste or...? I don’t think I’d like Almond Coconut lol!

A few women from my group like hemp milk, maybe I’ll make it one day to try because many have said it is really good.

Almond Breeze are not that strong, you're straight. But yea I hear ya, whatever meals or bakery that you make with milk I would substitute.

Hemp Milk is very good, I tried it in the beginning of the year. I don't like nothing else now. The only downside is unless you get a large stock, it could get expensive.

Almond Breeze are not that strong, you're straight. But yea I hear ya, whatever meals or bakery that you make with milk I would substitute.

Hemp Milk is very good, I tried it in the beginning of the year. I don't like nothing else now. The only downside is unless you get a large stock, it could get expensive.

I don’t use dairy period, in nothing I cook what so ever. I don’t buy it, I don’t use it. I also use Earth Balance butter. I don’t really cook anything that needs milk and when I do, I use my almond cashew milk or..my breast milk. I have a few bags of my milk frozen just in case lol.

Fam what happen to day 2/3/4/5 and today lol u ain't quit on us did u?
i be forgetting to update lol

the rest of the week was cool

fell off the wagon when me and Knock went to this lil shindig friday

Ate fried fish and shrimp and had a drink (broke my month streak of no alcohol)

but i was back on it saturday morning

I love the ice cream made by this brand and took a chance with this coconut milk, mind you my daughter will not drink any other milk but my breast milk so ultimately I was just using almond cashew milk for her cereal just to wet it lol.
However, this morning she is LOVING this milk with her cereal and I have to agree with her. It is so good!
B6B0A666-3CF1-48B8-93E9-8C6BA61EF929.jpeg

I love the ice cream made by this brand and took a chance with this coconut milk, mind you my daughter will not drink any other milk but my breast milk so ultimately I was just using almond cashew milk for her cereal just to wet it lol.
However, this morning she is LOVING this milk with her cereal and I have to agree with her. It is so good!
View attachment 38328

So Delicious is another great company! They already have ice cream, milk, yogurt I think.
They are good as well.

So Delicious is another great company! They already have ice cream, milk, yogurt I think.
They are good as well.
I’ve had all but the milk until today. I love their ice cream and yogurt though, I can now add their coconut milk to the list and my daughter actually enjoyed the milk with her cereal so it was a win all around for us.

I’ve had all but the milk until today. I love their ice cream and yogurt though, I can now add their coconut milk to the list and my daughter actually enjoyed the milk with her cereal so it was a win all around for us.

I haven't brought their milk in a long while. Once I'm done with this milk, I'll get a carton before I make my own.

Been plant-based on and off for 2 years now.

As of the beginning of 2018, I've been very strict with this plant -based diet BUT I have cheated a few times.

I try to make everything that I ingest. I recently tried an egg substitute with aquafaba and black salt(smells horrid but has an egg-like taste due to the sulfur). It turned out delish,lol.

I'm a cookie fanatic so my next recipe to try is chocolate chip cookies.

Last edited:
Did some red beans and instead of sausage, I used portabella mushrooms

Shit good af

I don't think I'll ever use sausage again

Tried this the other day and it was okay(had to add the works). I'm not too big on such meat substitutes.
51b8kc1--EL._SX355_.jpg

Yes mushrooms are my go to for a meat substitute.

I also use nutritional yeast as a cheese substitute(I legit put this on everything)

Back