Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

I feel like stuff like this you really have to hook them up and season it really well. Was that the case?

Yes it was. It tasted like cardboard to me,lol. When it comes to vegan burger substitute I absolutely dislike pea protein/soy and or beets. I prefer rice/grain/bean(depends on the type of bean) based burger substitutes.

This is actually one of the best but like everything else it needs seasoning. It is better than the frozen stuff. I don’t remember the actual texture of meat but these remind me of meat texture.

Yes the texture is very similar to a ground meat.

Been plant-based on and off for 2 years now.

As of the beginning of 2018, I've been very strict with this plant -based diet BUT I have cheated a few times.

I try to make everything that I ingest. I recently tried an egg substitute with aquafaba and black salt(smells horrid but has an egg-like taste due to the sulfur). It turned out delish,lol.

I'm a cookie fanatic so my next recipe to try is chocolate chip cookies.
Hell to all unnatural cookies..I love them so much. Snacking is usually my issue.

I can't do mushrooms. Never liked them
Well tbh, once they've been I'm there gravy made from the beans, they taste just like the beans and whatever seasoning you put in it

Just like meat lol

Well tbh, once they've been I'm there gravy made from the beans, they taste just like the beans and whatever seasoning you put in it

Just like meat lol
Pause but it taste foreign in my mouth. I immediately spit it out pause

Pause but it taste foreign in my mouth. I immediately spit it out pause
man stop with the pause shit lol

smh at you

you be eating gorzanga beans and shit but dont rock with mushrooms?

Just tried this and it's a NO for me(it has an interesting after taste). Texture is okay(chewy, outer casing is crispy) I cooked them in a toaster oven.
I feel that it may taste okay in a soup.
Beyond meat is supposed to be making some time of sausage type link so we will see what those taste like

Not really sure what I’d consider myself but I’ve been off beef and pork for over 20 years...I’m also deathly allergic to eggs and most nuts (but I can eat peanuts, almonds and pecans) as well as mild allergic reactions to a lot of fruits...

Over tha last few years I started doing a lot better with tha healthy eating. I’m actually on day 6 of a 10 day smoothie cleanse I’m using to drop some winter weight and restart my metabolism...but I’m really thinking about incorporating these smoothies into my regular daily diet after those cleanse...like a smoothie for bfast...proteins and green veggies for lunch to fuel my after work gym workouts...then another smoothie at dinner but I’ll see...

I’ve also seen some really interesting options in this thread I’m gonna try out...dope thread

Not really sure what I’d consider myself but I’ve been off beef and pork for over 20 years...I’m also deathly allergic to eggs and most nuts (but I can eat peanuts, almonds and pecans) as well as mild allergic reactions to a lot of fruits...

Over tha last few years I started doing a lot better with tha healthy eating. I’m actually on day 6 of a 10 day smoothie cleanse I’m using to drop some winter weight and restart my metabolism...but I’m really thinking about incorporating these smoothies into my regular daily diet after those cleanse...like a smoothie for bfast...proteins and green veggies for lunch to fuel my after work gym workouts...then another smoothie at dinner but I’ll see...

I’ve also seen some really interesting options in this thread I’m gonna try out...dope thread

Are you following a particular smoothie cleanse or doing your own thing?

Back