Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

Are you following a particular smoothie cleanse or doing your own thing?

It’s called the JJ Smith smoothie cleanse I believe...I got a list of tha ingredients to get then tha daily recipe each night for tha next day in a group text...with a list of detox teas to drink as well as suitable snacks and for those without tha will power (lol but this shit is tuff) a list of modified meals that can replace 1 or 2 or tha smoothies each day...but I’ve done 6 days with just smoothies...holding strong

It’s called the JJ Smith smoothie cleanse I believe...I got a list of tha ingredients to get then tha daily recipe each night for tha next day in a group text...with a list of detox teas to drink as well as suitable snacks and for those without tha will power (lol but this shit is tuff) a list of modified meals that can replace 1 or 2 or tha smoothies each day...but I’ve done 6 days with just smoothies...holding strong

Your response came on time for me. I am starting a smoothie/light meal cleanse for 7 days or longer tomorrow or Monday. I heard of JJ Smith via the sway radio show. I'll have to look into her stuff again.

Yes, it's important you have support during such cleanse and everyone around is aware that you're doing it....or you ride solo until its complete,lol. Anywho...stay strong,lol!

Not really sure what I’d consider myself but I’ve been off beef and pork for over 20 years...I’m also deathly allergic to eggs and most nuts (but I can eat peanuts, almonds and pecans) as well as mild allergic reactions to a lot of fruits...

Over tha last few years I started doing a lot better with tha healthy eating. I’m actually on day 6 of a 10 day smoothie cleanse I’m using to drop some winter weight and restart my metabolism...but I’m really thinking about incorporating these smoothies into my regular daily diet after those cleanse...like a smoothie for bfast...proteins and green veggies for lunch to fuel my after work gym workouts...then another smoothie at dinner but I’ll see...

I’ve also seen some really interesting options in this thread I’m gonna try out...dope thread
Welcome and I hope the info we gather and share helps you!

Your response came on time for me. I am starting a smoothie/light meal cleanse for 7 days or longer tomorrow or Monday. I heard of JJ Smith via the sway radio show. I'll have to look into her stuff again.

Yes, it's important you have support during such cleanse and everyone around is aware that you're doing it....or you ride solo until its complete,lol. Anywho...stay strong,lol!

Lol...definitely...it was crazy timing for my because I had 3 luncheons to attend this week at work for different meetings...sat there sipping my smoothie while those fuckers ate catered lunches asking questions about what I’m drinking...I almost slapped 7 and a half people but I made it thru without spazzing lol...

Knowing I’m not doing it alone outside of work helps...I just tell everybody to lie to me and not tell me if they broke because I don’t wanna feel like it’s ok for me to...but I’m actually really pleased with tha weight loss and heightened energy I was looking for to get back into tha gym after 2 months off, these last few days gonna be a cake walk!!

Mmmmmmm....Cake lol

Lol...definitely...it was crazy timing for my because I had 3 luncheons to attend this week at work for different meetings...sat there sipping my smoothie while those fuckers ate catered lunches asking questions about what I’m drinking...I almost slapped 7 and a half people but I made it thru without spazzing lol...

Knowing I’m not doing it alone outside of work helps...I just tell everybody to lie to me and not tell me if they broke because I don’t wanna feel like it’s ok for me to...but I’m actually really pleased with tha weight loss and heightened energy I was looking for to get back into tha gym after 2 months off, these last few days gonna be a cake walk!!

Mmmmmmm....Cake lol

Tell em you're getting ready for the summer and keep it moving,lol.

If you don't mind asking, how much weight have you dropped?

Tell em you're getting ready for the summer and keep it moving,lol.

If you don't mind asking, how much weight have you dropped?

As of this morning I’ve dropped 13 lbs since Monday...I was hoping to at least drop 10 lbs total but passed that mark after day 4...but I did OD that last weekend before I started tha cleanse and prolly put on a few bullshit lbs (pun intended) that got cleaned out off top lol

Dap0naNWAAAtibY.jpg

Just had an Impossible Burger. It was good. But I man have a problem spending $18 yes $18 U.S. for a burger. Now that could have been because it was a from Umami Burger and it was two Patties but still. It is worth the try from a less expensive burger place.

Just had an Impossible Burger. It was good. But I man have a problem spending $18 yes $18 U.S. for a burger. Now that could have been because it was a from Umami Burger and it was two Patties but still. It is worth the try from a less expensive burger place.
18$ for a non beef burger damn son!

Back