Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

If any of you are ever in BK check out Ital kitchen. Best food and usually there is a mini concert in the back yard during the summer. Also check out vegan food share to see if there are any events happening wherever you live. California seems to be the best place for us to live. Great restaurants and you can smoke all the herb you want. If I stay in the states I would like to live there at some point.

Last edited:
Today marks six weeks without sugar. I’m running 5 miles a day...no meat, dairy, flour and No caffeine! The change has been fantastic and I feel great! I have had Zero alcohol! Now I am all about healthy living a healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine-free, sugar-free, and a 2-hour workout everyday. I have lost 15 pounds of fat and gained lean muscle mass. Now I don't know whose status this is, but I was so proud of them I decided to copy and paste it!

Today marks six weeks without sugar. I’m running 5 miles a day...no meat, dairy, flour and No caffeine! The change has been fantastic and I feel great! I have had Zero alcohol! Now I am all about healthy living a healthy vegan diet, gluten free, caffeine-free, sugar-free, and a 2-hour workout everyday. I have lost 15 pounds of fat and gained lean muscle mass. Now I don't know whose status this is, but I was so proud of them I decided to copy and paste it!
It is so hard to avoid sugar. I am not sure how they do it.

Du you play so much lmfaoooo.

Side note though, I have given up rice and stuff. I've been eating more fruits, veggies and drinking mad water. All I need to do is cut out chicken and it is TOUGH.

Cauliflower is nothing but broccoli with the nutrients drained from it. I was in Whole Foods and saw purple cauliflower .. it's a man manufactured source of food.

I do look at the Sebi do's and dont's. I can post it for you! If you like!

Du you play so much lmfaoooo.

Side note though, I have given up rice and stuff. I've been eating more fruits, veggies and drinking mad water. All I need to do is cut out chicken and it is TOUGH.
My last piece of chicken was December 2017. Its hard but so far I'm a month in!

Cauliflower is nothing but broccoli with the nutrients drained from it. I was in Whole Foods and saw purple cauliflower .. it's a man manufactured source of food.

You can post it for others, I believe I'm already in a Dr. Sebi's group.

You can post it for others, I believe I'm already in a Dr. Sebi's group.
I thi

I agree that it has less of everything I am pretty sure it is not man made. Your giving man too much credit.

Lately I've been making this rice/grain mixture and decided to turn it into flour.

Before
IMG_20180209_214248.jpg
After
IMG_20180204_152934.jpg

With that flour I made some plantain/blueberry muffins. All ingredients are plant based.

That was just a test run cuz now I'm bout to meditate these bad boys and change the game.

I had already shaqfaced at 5 miles a day lol

am i the only one that is actually hungrier after just eating fruits, whole grains, drinking water, etc??

i've been snacking all day in addition to my lunch and im still hungry.

Got an apple and orange left before i shoot the deuce

am i the only one that is actually hungrier after just eating fruits, whole grains, drinking water, etc??

i've been snacking all day in addition to my lunch and im still hungry.

Got an apple and orange left before i shoot the deuce
I be hungry as fuck cuz! Lol

Lunch
broccoli-steamed
Sweet potato- baked
Kale - baked
Chick peas - baked

Last edited by a moderator:
I see some ppl in here w kids who have eczema and food allergies; I’m in the same boat.

We use Daiya products but I’m trying to find a better “cheese”.

We use Ripple Pea milk. Their chocolate is good af but it’s quite thick. The vanilla is also bomb. I use this sometimes instead of milk w my protein powder.

Back