Welcome To aBlackWeb

Vegan, Vegetarian, or Pescatarian?

she's 7.....and has eczema.....anything with egg makes that shit flare up bad

killing part is we didnt even know until she was 4...had been eating eggs the whole time

the eczema is manageable with the eggs out of her diet but its still work....im sure she's gonna have some scarring too smh

we've used flax in several desert recipes that came out good

Oh man, my daughter is just like that except...dairy is also a culprit.
Does she consume dairy?

Oh man, my daughter is just like that except...dairy is also a culprit.
Does she consume dairy?

yeah, she does

she was tested for everything but sometimes we feel like we should go back

she wont eat seafood at all.....and not just on some lil kid not wanting to eat shit....she'll throw it up every time

yeah, she does

she was tested for everything but sometimes we feel like we should go back

she wont eat seafood at all.....and not just on some lil kid not wanting to eat shit....she'll throw it up every time

I would go back and have a full panel done.

I'd also try eliminating dairy because from my understanding they can give off false negative results sometimes.

I have a few friends and one in particular who breastfeeds and had a big issue with her daughter and eczema. I basically taught her about hidden dairy. You must read labels so egg elimination in her diet goes beyond avoiding cooking eggs and adding eggs to dishes. If she eats processed foods, you must read the label. Sometimes things are at risk for cross contamination as well so the label may say some along the lines that it's made in a factory with dairy or egg products.

What is HelloFresh?

I’ve had a friend who was allergic to milk and it’s really hard and expensive. Props to you for sticking with your daughter like that, that is really awesome!

@Meeks. VeganFoodShare is a good place to start they have a website and instagram. Also I am a fan of shiitake mushroom and Seitan to replace most proteins. Gardien I think that is the spelling is a pretty good frozen option. Soy is good in limited quantities and I would gladly list all the vegan options of the products most people eat. If I remember you are in New York right? It is easy to find pruducts and stuff you can order.

Tofu takes a good hand. I am still learning how to cook it properly. I just don’t enjoy the texture
in an effort to slowly get away from meat, i made the same chili i always make but just put the cubed tofu pieces in it

They took the flavor of all the beans and spices and in most cases, even tasted like a bean. I could barely tell i was eating tofu tbh.

@Meeks. VeganFoodShare is a good place to start they have a website and instagram. Also I am a fan of shiitake mushroom and Seitan to replace most proteins. Gardien I think that is the spelling is a pretty good frozen option. Soy is good in limited quantities and I would gladly list all the vegan options of the products most people eat. If I remember you are in New York right? It is easy to find pruducts and stuff you can order.

Yes I'm in New York.
Haven't really gotten use to traveling with my little one here yet lol, it's new for us both but currently looking for some stores in the Queens area. Thankfully the little grocery store over here has Earth Balance butter, thankfully.

Yes I'm in New York.
Haven't really gotten use to traveling with my little one here yet lol, it's new for us both but currently looking for some stores in the Queens area. Thankfully the little grocery store over here has Earth Balance butter, thankfully.
A lot of places deliver so you don’t have to leave your house. I will do some research

in an effort to slowly get away from meat, i made the same chili i always make but just put the cubed tofu pieces in it

They took the flavor of all the beans and spices and in most cases, even tasted like a bean. I could barely tell i was eating tofu tbh.
I like tofu I just can’t cook it properly

Back