Welcome To aBlackWeb

On episode 4 of season 1

Lol you nerds I tell ya. Shits a lil too trippy for my taste but I’m a see it thru

Just finished S1. From Matrix, to New Jack City, to Fight Club

All ver the place but I think they have a good direction for S2. I’m sure I missed shit throughout but I won’t say it didn’t grab my attention somewhere in episode 6 or 7.

The nigga was in jail the whole time?
When he get locked up?
How he get locked up?
Ray has to be real because B4DA$$ shanked them dudes for him.
But what could he have done for Ray while in jail?

A lil lost

The nigga was the Warden!

Nigga did 3 months for hacking lol

He put himself in there lol

Some people didn't really fuck with season 2 cuz it was one big WTF, but I enjoyed it. But season 3 is more like season 1, straight to the point. There's still mystery and things to figure out but nothing like season 2.

aight

caught up

the episodes really pick up after episode 2

the acting and cinematography are all top notch

smh still havent watched the finale, kodi's giving me a hard time finding a workin link for the episode. My first time ever having trouble with kodi.

Finally found a workin link. Lmaooo @ homie stealin shorty in the parkin lot

I just finished binging the first 2 seasons on prime. I wana see s3 but you gotta buy it on prime. I gotta watch it illegally somewhere....it's only fair for this show lol

I just finished binging the first 2 seasons on prime. I wana see s3 but you gotta buy it on prime. I gotta watch it illegally somewhere....it's only fair for this show lol

lmaoo yo everytime I look for a link for mr robot online or on kodi I feel like they know lol

U gotta get a firestick gabi

Back